Liver health

Udca.

If for whatever reason I can't get my hands on it, then tudca.

I run liv.52 DS (the one from overseas) alongside them.

Right now i'm currently using NAC and TUDCA. Can someone please explain to me why UDCA is better then TUDCA. They like to make you believe they're the same and TUDCA is just as effective but in reality it's not. It's because these supplement places can legally push TUDCA where as UDCA is prescription. STILL, what makes UDCA more effective? Also, apparently you can take a much smaller dose of UDCA for it to work. I've seen a few different bloodwork results of before and after UDCA on an ORAL cycle and it worked wonders.

I have heard LIV 52 mentioned as well as essential forte or whatever it's called. Don't know much about these products. and I know milk thistle is pretty much outdated.

NAC is still supposed to be the number one liver protectant as far as my research goes. You can take it year round and the spectrum of benefits it offers is amazing.

Right now i'm currently using NAC and TUDCA. Can someone please explain to me why UDCA is better then TUDCA. They like to make you believe they're the same and TUDCA is just as effective but in reality it's not. It's because these supplement places can legally push TUDCA where as UDCA is prescription. STILL, what makes UDCA more effective? Also, apparently you can take a much smaller dose of UDCA for it to work. I've seen a few different bloodwork results of before and after UDCA on an ORAL cycle and it worked wonders.

I have heard LIV 52 mentioned as well as essential forte or whatever it's called. Don't know much about these products. and I know milk thistle is pretty much outdated.

NAC is still supposed to be the number one liver protectant as far as my research goes. You can take it year round and the spectrum of benefits it offers is amazing.
Nac is my favorite. Looking for options and new ideas. I have recently read that milk hustle actually blocks androgen receptors.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I take ala, nac and choline for liver health and detox. Sustain release from Jarrow's not specifically for gear just liver health.

Here's what I know. Tudca is the same as Udca except Tudca has Taurine attached to it. When you take Tudca, your body splits off the taurine portion and uses both taurine and Udca as if you took them separately. So Tudca is just as effective as Udca. It makes sense you would need to take more Tudca than Udca because of the added taurine, so just pop 1 more cap of the Tudca and you're good. And yes NAC is also excellent for liver protection. Using NAC and Tudca/Udca together is more than enough liver protection for an oral cycle.

You can safely take up to 1400mg Tudca daily with no side effects but it would get costly and is unnecessary in my opinion.

And, as far as I know, milk thistle does nothing to help the liver so it's useless to take. If someone can post a study proving me wrong then I'd love to see it.

Some bonus info on Tudca/Udca

Tudca/Udca has nutrient partition properties. Specifically with carbs, forcing them into specific body tissues. What tissues you ask? Muscle tissues

You know, 15 years ago had this liver protectant question been posed, this would have been an echo chamber of silence lol, Hell I didnt know shit about liver support when i first started out in bodybuilding, So glad everyone is so well versed in Liver Health now days! I think this is awesome

You know, 15 years ago had this liver protectant question been posed, this would have been an echo chamber of silence lol, Hell I didnt know shit about liver support when i first started out in bodybuilding, So glad everyone is so well versed in Liver Health now days! I think this is awesome
Very true!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

All the boys and girls stacking this that and the other for liver health.. we have a challenge for you.

Take a blood test and see where you are with liver values.

Try our Synthergine without any other supplement that you may be taking for liver health/detox/protection. Use it at the directed dose until you finish the bottle.

Take another blood test to measure the difference.

Whether the results are positive, negative or no change at all we will send you another Synthergine for FREE when we see the before and afters.

While we will not badmouth any other supplement, we will tell you that Synthergine is the only thing you will ever need for your liver and we have yet to see a negative result from any customer that has sent through blood work.

You can get it here:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

Last edited:
All the boys and girls stacking this that and the other for liver health.. we have a challenge for you.

Try our Synthergine without any other supplement that you may be taking for liver health/detox/protection.

Take a blood test and see where you are with liver values.

Try our Synthergine at the directed dose until you finish the bottle.

Take another blood test to measure the difference.

Whether the results are positive, negative or no change at all we will send you another Synthergine for FREE when we see the before and afters.

While we will not badmouth any other supplement, we will tell you that Synthergine is the only thing you will ever need for your liver and we have yet to see a negative result from any customer that has sent through blood work.

You can get it here:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/
Sweet deal! I need to try it, my liver enzymes have always been high.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mr supps has really good cycle supports and it's cheap too. Tudca is where it's at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAC and TUDCA for me. My liver values are normally just above the normal range due to decades of alcoholism. The NAC and TUDCA combination keeps me just under the top of the normal range, so I know they work.

I've never taken liver supplements. My values have always been in check though. I don't drink much, and I never run orals very high. 100mg of tbol is the highest I've gone. Values were slightly elevated but returned one I stopped.

Mayb once I'm older I will begin to simply as a preventative measure.

Synthergine is the best liver protector and I have tried them all. You don't need anything else. Although I am a fan of LIV-52 as well. TUDCA and NAC are useful too but literally synthergine only is all you need. It contains some interesting ingredients really well suited to bodybuilders. One good example would be the inclusion of methionine. That is good for the liver but also helps with the aas using bodybuilder. It can convert the stronger and carcinogenic estradiol into estriol. Moreover due to synthergines positive effects on liver detoxification that also helps with reducing the overall estrogen load in the body. My eyes always go bright white on it and I feel great. It's my fav health supplement and I stay on it now most of the time (4ml per day). It's the only synthetek bottled product that can be taken orally.

NAC and TUDCA for me. My liver values are normally just above the normal range due to decades of alcoholism. The NAC and TUDCA combination keeps me just under the top of the normal range, so I know they work.

How much do those 2 cost you and how long do they last?

Back