Liver health

Looking forward to seeing your results!

Got my bloodwork results and I just got my bottle in today. I'm going to start my own thread and run a very basic log on it. There's not much that can be added into the log but I'll post whatever findings and thoughts I have. It will be awhile till it ends, obviously, since I have to use up the bottle and get the next blood work done. :-)

Whie we cannot endorse using our products via injection a customer of ours was curious and ran the product via both administration methods.

Synthergine was found to be equally effective (via blood tests) irrespective of administration method.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and if I were to start using clen, for example, should I up the dose or stay at the recommended level?

Stay at recommended dose.

There have been less than a handful of times where an increased dose was required.

Whie we cannot endorse using our products via injection a customer of ours was curious and ran the product via both administration methods.

Synthergine was found to be equally effective (via blood tests) irrespective of administration method.

- - - Updated - - -

Stay at recommended dose.

There have been less than a handful of times where an increased dose was required.

Thanks! I just discovered I have a bottle of TrenE150 / TestE 250 that expires next month. Since I am in a cut, I figured I would use it up. :-)

Thanks! I just discovered I have a bottle of TrenE150 / TestE 250 that expires next month. Since I am in a cut, I figured I would use it up. :-)
Nice, keep us posted cyber. Definitely wanna see more in this.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Synthergine is the real deal, no doubt. I have only heard of it being taken orally. A little pricey though taken at the prescribed dosage, but very effective.

I take 4ml synthergine orally everyday. I was recently away and was drinking etc. I come back and left it a few more days and my eyes were looking dull and a bit glazed. 2 days on synthergine at 4ml per day and my eyes were bright white again.

Back