Looking to make some big moves with the NPC...

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Well, I had a meeting with someone late yesterday afternoon. Looks like I will be a judge for the npc shows coming up in my area. Also, if I can get the final approval, I will be running and hosting my very own npc show here in FL! It will be a brand new show in a city here in my district. Im sure I will know more after the meeting on Jan. 12.

Thats pretty cool brutha! Its a lot of work from what i hear, but well worth it!!!! Congrats

Congrats. This should be really good for your future shows. Being involved with all these things and making a name for yourself should help you with the political end of bodybuilding.

now your gona be hyping up the bikin and physique competitors so you can get alot of entyr fees..LOL

whats the region here? from p-coal to p-city? or does it include mobile and tally?

now your gona be hyping up the bikin and physique competitors so you can get alot of entyr fees..LOL

whats the region here? from p-coal to p-city? or does it include mobile and tally?

haha, I know. From P-cola to J-ville.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn that was fast! Just got the final approval! Its a go. Im excited like no other. Going to do some things that you have never seen at other shows, got some ideas. How does the "NukNuk Classic" sound? haha! Pretty sure also that I can start it off as a Level IV show. NICE!!!

what city are you gona do this in?

i dont think there's very much that goes on in tally as far as shows and i am sure with the colleges you could pull lots of bikini and physique competitors and maybe even a few BB,LOL

i heard pat gave up his rights to the show in p-city, did that prompt any of this?

what city are you gona do this in?

i dont think there's very much that goes on in tally as far as shows and i am sure with the colleges you could pull lots of bikini and physique competitors and maybe even a few BB,LOL

i heard pat gave up his rights to the show in p-city, did that prompt any of this?

Shoot me a text or call, and Ill fill you in. Want to wait till next week to annouce it when I get my date.

Yeah bro if you can get your name in it then do so! Frankie Paulks Muscle Beach, or something with your name in it if they allow it! A sure way to get your name out there, especially if you run a good show! I will help you in any way I can if you want any help with things, we have a load of guys here on the site who can really make this a great show, I might actually fly in for this one, and I hate fucking flying, scares this shit out of me,lol

Yeah bro if you can get your name in it then do so! Frankie Paulks Muscle Beach, or something with your name in it if they allow it! A sure way to get your name out there, especially if you run a good show! I will help you in any way I can if you want any help with things, we have a load of guys here on the site who can really make this a great show, I might actually fly in for this one, and I hate fucking flying, scares this shit out of me,lol

your right about the name thing, and yes I sure I will call on you for some help. You will have to fly down. I will let you hand out the trophies for the bikini girls, hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! That's awesome nuk nuk !!!

hey man I already got you in mind for doing some red carpet photos. Be a good gig for you.

your right about the name thing, and yes I sure I will call on you for some help. You will have to fly down. I will let you hand out the trophies for the bikini girls, hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

hey man I already got you in mind for doing some red carpet photos. Be a good gig for you.

Only if u let me do it in my thong , eeeew could u fucking imagine, lol

Congrats, F! Judged a couple of local events. Big job but interesting and fun. And best wishes with the promotion. Difficult but worthwhile. All best.

Back