Looks or personality

You can't just choose one of these...
I woudn't be with someone who had the best personality in the world and physically not appeal to me - there has to be some kind of attraction. And at the same time I wouldn't be with the hottest woman who had the personality of a rat either. So deffinately both.... (although I chose looks in the poll).;)

Ok I will have to be the only completely honest "asshole" here..lol
Ladies I know as much as you want us to say personality I have to say looks. You dont go out and see a guy and say he is butt ugly but he is nice so I will marry him..yeah right!

I say looks attract me to a woman plain and simple, if the chemistry is there with personality too then it will last other than that it is simply a physical attraction.

If you blind fold me for a week and dont let me see you then maybe it will be different then..but to be perfectly blunt and honest, I have to think your sexy and attractive to be with you and I am sure the same goes for you as well.

Now that I said it with truth be nice..lol

I am sure it's out there somewhere, but those are the ones who are lesbians..lol They just dont want us..

WHAT THE FUCK KINDA POST IS THIS??? :lurk:
I think they said it best on American Psycho when they said, "there is no such thing as a girl with a good personality.....the only girls that have a good personality or are talented though God knows what the fuck that means, are ugly ones, because they have to make up for how fucking unattractive they really are.....a girl with a good personality is a tight little hard body that can satisfy every sexual demand without being too slutty about things and essetially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut

aside from "where do you want it" the only words that should be spoken in bed are, "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" :cry:

Okay this one was is really tough. I picked looks though because overall I'm a shallow bastard. Most hot chicks are serious fucking whores although and as snoop dog says" I have no love fo hoes."

Im extremely lucky. My fiance is gorgeous and has an incredible personality. I think both are important b/c you have to be physically attracted to them but they have to have a kickass personality too.

da_Fonz said:
Im extremely lucky. My fiance is gorgeous and has an incredible personality. I think both are important b/c you have to be physically attracted to them but they have to have a kickass personality too.

couldn't have said it better myself - except mine is a wife ;)

Back