Marcus Haley 3 days out

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
He may nail it this time. Hes usually alittle off but if he holds he ll do great

Last edited:
The sight of him makes me sick. We have been friends for years and yesterday he told me he is an owner of Precision Peptides.

Damn Dude*, sorry to hear that it went over like that.... But you had every right and you did what you had to..

I must say tho guys, he is Ripped Like a Ninja Turtle....

Personal business aside, I think he looks good, but anyone could fuck up before they step on stage. I'll be following the play-by-play's to see how everyone does.

Sorry you lost a friendship, Dude. But, he doesn't sound like much of a friend in the first place.

What show was this for? At first I thought it was for the Toronto Pro, but he didn't show up there.

He stands by their products over your friendship? Damn.

Without a moments hesitation. He said in no uncertain terms that I was full of shit... blah blah blah and that he was going to pay me a visit for bad mouthing his company.... yeah.... that would work out real well for him and he knows that. I even sent him pics. Didn't ask for reimbursement or anything. That's just the person he is, so I took the high road.

Without a moments hesitation. He said in no uncertain terms that I was full of shit... blah blah blah and that he was going to pay me a visit for bad mouthing his company.... yeah.... that would work out real well for him and he knows that. I even sent him pics. Didn't ask for reimbursement or anything. That's just the person he is, so I took the high road.

Seriously he is disgusting, I probably would've spit in his face. Then kicked his big fucking ass

Seriously he is disgusting, I probably would've spit in his face. Then kicked his big fucking ass

Hopefully I don't see him in person. His confidence would get him in way over his head. On that note sorry for taking this so far off topic. I've seen Marcus look spectacular 1 week from a show and time and time again he blows it at show time. We'll see what happens this time.

off topic i know....

it's strange that he's not on the articles of incorporation for the business, i guess he must be behind everything funding it. Any how the people listed for it are below if you care.

james tamborello
and
gavin smith

off topic i know....

it's strange that he's not on the articles of incorporation for the business, i guess he must be behind everything funding it. Any how the people listed for it are below if you care.

james tamborello
and
gavin smith

Actually if you look at the Home Page it lists Marcus Haley as Director of Public Relations

Back