MC BBQ

• Thread starter Thread starter Badgermoon
  • Start date Start date
Ok, now all we have to do is figure out where and when, and a way to determine how many will actually be able to go.

I'll do it if you guys want. I think it'd be a blast. Does Ohio sound ok to everyone?
I guess we need to keep this bumped and see how many want to come.

August sounds good. That will give us time to get as many there as we can. might take a while to set it up right too. I've already requested info on places to have something like this.
I'll need to get a handle on how many will be attending as soon as I can.

I never thought of Labor Day. Might be easier for people to travel with a 3 day weekend. maybe I should post a poll?

Denver eh?... Why not Milwaukee then? Oh wait, it'll probably be snowing here by then.

I would definately go to the Arnolds, they run a huge grappling tourney in conjunction with the Arnolds. You guy's could chear me on. I would be up for Ohio its not to bad a ride, Scorp we could meet in NY and ride together

Labor Day isn't going to work for me, but some time in August would be cool.
I'll try to come up with a date soon and see if it would work for everyone.

Choke, if you end up at an event in Columbus, I'll definate drive over and lend my support. I'll even wear some cool black knee socks with plaid shorts. :D

LOL, your a pisser. Not August 2nd, hope to be competing at a Grappling tourney if I can get it together.

I'm down for the Arnolds Choke! We could definatley meet and ride up!

i am up for it also...just if we are gonna do it...DO IT!! i am right in the middle between Columbus and Denver so either way is cool with me...

I'm trying to get a date for the party figured out. So far I'm thinking of either Aug. 9&10 or 23&24 weekends.
Would sat. or Sun. work best for you to travel? I'll also look into getting a deal on rooms as soon as we determine what weekend we want to do this.
I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I can get info from the parks dept. ect. Working on that right now, but being a holiday weekend, it probably won't be for a few days.

Back