MC.COM MAKES HISTORY! - please READ!

Great news stick! Next time I'm back in your area, we definitely have to hook up! Looks like we'll have a designated driver, lol. I loved that part of my wife's pregnancy...hehe.

WOW! Congratulations to you and Sasha, bro!

Jeez, it doesn't seem like too long ago when we were all down "the condo" drinking and all that (kicking trash cans, police harassment, drunk bus, etc)

Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

Next time you come back through this area, drinks are on me.

Concrats to you and Sasha. Good Luck to the 3 of you well maybe the 4,5 shit maybe even the 6 of you,lol.........

Very good to hear this.......

Good Luck to both of you and your next generation :)

Congrats to both of you!!! I thought of some name ideas for you...lol.
If its a boy how about "Test Tyrone *****"
If is a girl " Diana Ball *****"

Ha ha...I still got it.........456:D

Damn that's great news. I was wondering what you two were up to latley. I miss all the drunk saturday night post...lol Best of luck to the both of you.
-TAZ

THANKS!

Sasha and I say thanks alot...

a hell of alot more good wishes then i expected.. it's tough seeing alot fo new faces here all the time... and 'wondering who's who' ...

but i'm trying to get around more often... while both my 'little one's '... are sleeping...

We thank you all regardless... ... and pump.. yeah bro.. kicking trashcan's .. and tearing up OC, MD... fuck'n nuts bro.. and now... look at life...

takes a twist.. for but always for the better...

thanks again all.. and I plan on hangin' more often these days...

TAZ... hey bro.. dont' worry, I'm sure as life continues I'll have stories... lol ... (as long as sasha doesn't give a shit knowing it's her i'm talking about.. lol ) ... ;)

Back