Muscle Chemistry IGF 1 Lr3 Log!!

Deca most of kicked in today, because I had a nipple puff attack and some gyno flare up. I upped adex up to .5mg ED and added 30mg of Nolva(Already have some relief). I think the test is losing the competition for the receptors and is aromatizing instead.

Another pin of 100mcg IGF 1 LR3.

100mcg again today. Pumps increasing, Almost impossible to get sore unless I go insanely high reps with major, major lactic acid buildup.

your nuts lol, and make sure you have some carbs handy man! Its rare, but you can go hypo

Good looking out brotha!
I will be massively carbing.
If I would be pinning 200mcg (100 each leg) before heavy deads work, what should my dosing/carb loading protocol be? About how long before the workout should I pin to maximize results?

I apply my igf about 45 minutes to an hour prior to training, and I eat a shit ton of oatmeal right after i apply the igf, , the oatmeal is flavored, lots of simple carbs, i eat about 5 packs sometimes 6, and those are my first carbs of the day, as I usually fast all morning and then lunch try to get somehting in me high in protein, but a lot of the time, i literally go without eating lol, and drink a shit load of water to try staying full, lol,

Been drinking this "essential" water, about 3 large bottles by noon, it honest to GOD seems like its better water than most, no idea why, maybe cause i know it says its PH is so high and all the reverse osmosis and ultra violet baking they say the water goes through first lol, idk, but thats my new thing now lol

I like water from a well. The well on my farm comes from an underground spring.
Tap water tastes horrible! Never heard of essential water. Does it have minerals in it??

I like water from a well. The well on my farm comes from an underground spring.
Tap water tastes horrible! Never heard of essential water. Does it have minerals in it??

yeah and added electrolytes and its +ESSENTIA sorry i spelled it wrong before,

Yeah bro, thats too much for my ass lol and yes sir to flavored oatmeal packs after igf, and right before the gym!

200mcg (100 Bi L) is the limit. I would not suggest ANYONE go over that amount.

well i know an ifbb guy who goes through 1 bottle every two day! using up 500mcgs daily! pretty insane if you ask me, but as true as the sky is blue lol

I bet he is a big dude lol. 200mcg almost put me in coma lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I will be jumping back on MC IGF 1 here this week.

My weight is stable and now it is time to bring up the strength even more.

Back