MuscleChemistry's ....IGF-1 Lr3... miracle in a bottle

you musclechem guys post more photos in the peptide forum than any other place on this site hahahaha. Just seen thugens photo and another member post in here. You all look grate

Anything besides the two listed right now because you are looking good and progressing in the pics good job. Also good sups, not all igf is created equal and there's lots of junk on other boards this is by far the most consistent I've seen and for years straight. Impressive.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Anything besides the two listed right now because you are looking good and progressing in the pics good job. Also good sups, not all igf is created equal and there's lots of junk on other boards this is by far the most consistent I've seen and for years straight. Impressive.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yeah problem is the chemically synthesized garbage out there, and well of course the Chinese bullshit lol

in any case, I encourage and welcome everyone who uses our IGF-1 Lr3 to creat a log/journal here and review it for us! The proof is in the pudding as they say and well, the more reviews we have from real users the easier it is for customers on the fence about buying it to actually pull the trigger.

Lol got a birthday message from him on FB yesterday so he's creeping lol

Looking Good Leatherhead! You might even make first call outs in a local NPC Mens Physique show! lmao

Not enough of this :bench: and this :chicken:and Too much of this :cardio:will make it so you never Get This :gold: and im sure you feel inclined to give me this:finger::finger: of course im only kidding as we all know you really look like this :bber: so I bid you this;);)

LMFAO how did I miss this??

Well, I'm making progress. Not beach ready yet, and damn sure not stage ready yet. But at least I'm working out without pain in my shoulder. (knock on wood) I'll post up a progress pic soon.
Pain free is a beautiful thing

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Back