MuscleChemistrys Newest Site Sponsor ((((www.NSUPPS.COM))))

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I wanted to let everyone know we have a new Site Sponsor/Advertiser on board with us here at MuscleChemistry.

www.NSUPPS.com

Make sure you guys and girls check them out! From what I can tell they carry everything under the sun and then some! So members will not have to travel far to find whatever supplements they need.

Please remember by supporting our SPONSORS & ADVERTISERS here you are also supporting MuscleChemistry.

Last edited:
No ofense, but there are way to expensive. Some of thier supps are priced ok, but for the most part they are at least 5 to 10 dollars more exp. on alot of shit.

Last edited:
BIGGG bump for these guys ^^^^

they have almost everything on the market , and some great prices too!!

I've already got the CytoSport Monster Mass weight gainer and VPX Power Stack BCAAs from them. Awesome products.

I've already got the CytoSport Monster Mass weight gainer and VPX Power Stack BCAAs from them. Awesome products.

im still not done browsing their product list,lol, could take day:dizzy:s, lol

No ofense, but there are way to expensive. Some of thier supps are priced ok, but for the most part they are at least 5 to 10 dollars more exp. on alot of shit.

Well you get what you pay for bro! And they wouldnt be here if their customer service wasnt first class, and on top of that I would as im sure and know alot of our members here would pay the few extra bucks to support a company that helps pay the bills around here. So in buying from our sponsors your also helping your community here.

And in my first thread here welcoming a new sponsor, we realy could have done without the "their way to expensive" comment.

Well you get what you pay for bro! And they wouldnt be here if their customer service wasnt first class, and on top of that I would as im sure and know alot of our members here would pay the few extra bucks to support a company that helps pay the bills around here. So in buying from our sponsors your also helping your community here.

And in my first thread here welcoming a new sponsor, we realy could have done without the "their way to expensive" comment.

agreed 100% compared to other supp companies ive seen about a 2 to 3 dollar difference on a few things, id be more then happy to pay 2 bucks extra to support people that pay the bills at my home "MC".

Glad to be hear with you all and to learn from your experiences. This forum is BY FAR the best forum I've ever been on and I am very excited to get to know everyone. I hope that we at Nsupps can help all of you achieve your goals! If there is anything I can do or if anyone ever has any questions don't hesitate to ask. In the meantime...."Life's Too Short To Be Small" keep working hard!

Hey bro do you guys have any shirts or anything for sale? Im always looking for new supplement shirts for the gym etc. I didnt see any on the site just figured id ask. Could be some good advertising too :).

Not trying to call out the new sponser, just stating an opinion. If stating an op is wrong, than why do we have freedom of speach???? People get way to offended here.

How long does it take that weight gainer to digest? I have a weight gainer that will sit in my stomach for hours. I'm in need a new one!

What weight gainer are you using? The easiest one on my stomach is ON pro complex gainer. Not super thick like all the other weight gainers.

Not trying to call out the new sponser, just stating an opinion. If stating an op is wrong, than why do we have freedom of speach???? People get way to offended here.

I never once said what you said was wrong! I simply stated my OPINION on why our members should support our sponsors regardless of a few bucks. And people dont get way to offended here, people read to much into other peoples post.

Last edited:
Back