Name one or two favourite steroids....

crankin'stein

Other then Test....

And tell why you like them so much.

Number one fav. for me is Tren. I love the solid gains and the strength and aggresion.

Another one would be Winny, because of the awesome strength gains. My poor joints tho.... :(

OK... lets hear yours now guys...

EQ

Tried eq about my third cycle and have been using it every cycle sense. I love the constant pumped feeling and when you're trying to put on weight, the food cravings are cool too.

Have to be EQ, love that hard "horse-like" feeling!
Tren is a close 2nd.....freaky vascularity.
But the 2 of them together is the sh!t!!!

KR

tren is the best..nad if you are lean Masteron isn't that bad either ...i did a cycle of suspension for the first time along with tren/EQ and WOWWWW !!! slight pain that comes with suspension is well worth the gains to me...

Elmosback said:
Wait a minute. I thought the sides of Tren outweigh the gains. I heard so many people saying it was just no worth it.

The sides depend on dosage just like any drug..... and some people do have a hard time with tren. But I definitely would not make a statement that the sides outweigh the benifits.... Tren is an amazing anabolic.....

Elmosback said:
Wait a minute. I thought the sides of Tren outweigh the gains. I heard so many people saying it was just no worth it.

That's a pretty broad statement. Why would anyone use it if the sides outweighed the gains?

Myself, I love tren.

Prop and Tren is a great combo.

I'm old school...

Good 'ol A-50. Dbol..

Nasty as ya want..If ya want some Test..have always said Test. anything (not und.) is the best to mix in. Orals make you bigger and make you pay at the same time.

Two drugs.. A-50/Dianabol..big as hell if ya want to keep it up.

You just heard the TRUTH..

DOC HUGE

Back