New Device Allows Gals To Pee Like Guys

i will never sit on a toilet to just take a piss...no matter what the case is....and you women have some serious issues regarding EVERYTHING

jaywooly said:
I agree with Learner on this one. When it's in the middle of the night after a heavy drinking binge the last thing you want to do is turn the light on a hurt your eyes. So I just cleverly sit on the toilet to piss. That way I don't have to try and aim and then piss all over the floor, or myself for that matter. Or sometimes if I have morning wood I just open the shower door and piss in there. Hey, when you're drinking heavily your piss really clear. The person that wakes up first has no idea of what they're bathing in. Bwahahahaha!

Does anyone feel me on that? Harvey, Presser, Rugbythug, and everyone else with a lady that views the boards....C'mon, you know you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahaha - you are crazy funny! :laugh:

Try a portable toilet on a construction site. That'll toughen you up.:D

jaywooly said:
I agree with Learner on this one. When it's in the middle of the night after a heavy drinking binge the last thing you want to do is turn the light on a hurt your eyes. So I just cleverly sit on the toilet to piss. That way I don't have to try and aim and then piss all over the floor, or myself for that matter. Or sometimes if I have morning wood I just open the shower door and piss in there. Hey, when you're drinking heavily your piss really clear. The person that wakes up first has no idea of what they're bathing in. Bwahahahaha!

Does anyone feel me on that? Harvey, Presser, Rugbythug, and everyone else with a lady that views the boards....C'mon, you know you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fuck yeah. I'm with you 100%. getting up in the middle of the night to piss (drunk or sober), you bet you sweet ass i'm sitting down. i have no interest in attempting to aim when i'm halfway into a coma. same goes for the above-mentioned "morning wood", gotta sit down for that too.

learner202 said:
WTF would a women want to stand and pee. Shit I like sitting to pee. Wait......... OK I guess I'm ready... Let me have it.

*lmao*

I like sitting to pee on my own potty :)
It's the public toilets that are soOo *icky* from everyone else tinkling on them..

Back