New Guy!

4everstrong

Hey guys! just wanted to introduce myself.

Im 5'11 200 pounds

around 12% bf.

I have on cycle under my belt. It was Test E 500mgs/wk

Gained 25 pounds

After Pct i kept 20 pounds.

Getting ready to start my 2nd cycle

Sust 1-16 600mgs/wk
NPP 1-16 400mgs/wk
Dbol1-4 40mgs ED
HCG 1-16 500iu/wk

Also im getting ready to do a homebrew once my Whatman filters come in. This will be my very first Brew.
I have
Deca 20g
NPP 20g
Test P 20g
Test E 20g

Starting of with Test E first with 10g 250mg/ml
I know you dont need bb with Test E but im using it to thin it out.

Ba 2%
BB 15%

or

Ba 2%
BB 20%

Can decide between these to ratios.

Welcome to the board, I've got one question about your upcoming cycle. How did you decide to take npp with sust and not a single short estered test?

welcome to the best BB site and community out there, everyone is very helpful and there are some really good post from day to day.

Welome to MC!
How old are you?

Im 26.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the board, I've got one question about your upcoming cycle. How did you decide to take npp with sust and not a single short estered test?

I just wanna give Sust a try. Never tried it before. I could switch it to Test p if i wanted to. I know people that run Test C with NPP and are just fine.

welcome, and thats quite a jump from your 1st cylce of only 500mg, imo you should slowly up the dosages and compounds over time, you can problably get good results again with the same thing or throw in a little dbol with it but do it slowly and you'll get more out of your cycles over time and wont find your self slamming large amounts in the future to get results

welcome, and thats quite a jump from your 1st cylce of only 500mg, imo you should slowly up the dosages and compounds over time, you can problably get good results again with the same thing or throw in a little dbol with it but do it slowly and you'll get more out of your cycles over time and wont find your self slamming large amounts in the future to get results

When i was 21 i ran a dbol only cycle. I know its very stupid to run an oral only cycle but i didnt have the knowledge that i do now. Yeah it kinda is a big jump. I just really wanna give NPP a try and Im worried if i run only 500mgs with the NPP that ill get deca dick. Thats why i up the test to 600.

Im 26.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanna give Sust a try. Never tried it before. I could switch it to Test p if i wanted to. I know people that run Test C with NPP and are just fine.

I was just curious, I ran NPP with Suspension and had great results. I've also ran it with TPP and loved it as well, I just like sticking short esters with other short esters. It's a personal preference, so I was only asking why you decided to go with Sust. Are you planning on running the NPP everyday? I think it's best to keep it as an everyday or every other day at the absolute most since it is in and out so quickly. You could do 500mg sust a week with 50mg ED and be fine as far as deca dick goes

I was just curious, I ran NPP with Suspension and had great results. I've also ran it with TPP and loved it as well, I just like sticking short esters with other short esters. It's a personal preference, so I was only asking why you decided to go with Sust. Are you planning on running the NPP everyday? I think it's best to keep it as an everyday or every other day at the absolute most since it is in and out so quickly. You could do 500mg sust a week with 50mg ED and be fine as far as deca dick goes

If i could get ahold of some TPP then i would switch out the sust. I have been looking for TPP and cant find any lab that carries it! I was going to pin the Sust and The NPP Mon/Wed/Friday.

Welcome to MC.

The "I need to run a lot of test to keep from getting deca dick" idea is a misnomer. Deca dick is caused from too much prolactin. Increasing your test will only potentially increase your prolactin by means of increased estrogen (how prolactin manifests).

Also, I want to reiterate what some other people have said. Going from 500 mg a week to 1280 mg a week is a huge jump. If I were you, I'd drop the dbol and run 400 mg of test and 400 npp. You will still get good gains especially at your size. Honestly, you could put on more weight naturally (but no way your going to have all that gear and just let it sit LOL). Anyway, save the dbol (since IMO it is the strongest thing you have) for when your gains stall out from the low doses.

What does your diet look like? Do you train for strength or size?

Welcome to MC.

The "I need to run a lot of test to keep from getting deca dick" idea is a misnomer. Deca dick is caused from too much prolactin. Increasing your test will only potentially increase your prolactin by means of increased estrogen (how prolactin manifests).

Also, I want to reiterate what some other people have said. Going from 500 mg a week to 1280 mg a week is a huge jump. If I were you, I'd drop the dbol and run 400 mg of test and 400 npp. You will still get good gains especially at your size. Honestly, you could put on more weight naturally (but no way your going to have all that gear and just let it sit LOL). Anyway, save the dbol (since IMO it is the strongest thing you have) for when your gains stall out from the low doses.

What does your diet look like? Do you train for strength or size?

Everyone Reacts different. My buddy ran His NPP and Test Both at 500 and he had Deca dick. He didnt have any prolatin. Nothing coming out of his nipples and no gyno. 400 NPP and 500 Test and 40 mg Dbol isnt even high dosages.

Everyone Reacts different. My buddy ran His NPP and Test Both at 500 and he had Deca dick. He didnt have any prolatin. Nothing coming out of his nipples and no gyno. 400 NPP and 500 Test and 40 mg Dbol isnt even high dosages.

You can have crazy high prolactin with no gyno and nothing coming out of your nipples. Yea it's not high dosages, but why waste gear. It is high dosages for a second cycle. I really don't think you will get that much bigger on your second cycle and at your size if you dropped the dbol. It's always a good idea to add one compound at a time too.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help. :) I could have used way less when I was first starting so that's why I'm preaching the less is more.

Back