New Ride

• Thread starter Thread starter Choke03
  • Start date Start date
it will get old trust me....i dont even say anything unless spoken to...these Furd guys are always on a power trip and always walk away with their tail between their legs

yes...but you is talkin smack without facts :) i dont wanna get into a heated argument over this tho...i amsure your truck is very nice...and i do kinda/sorta like the powerstroke

No hard feelings,just I have had had both and like the Ford better. I will give the Cummins one thing,the fuel consumption is better.Both suffer in the "high cost oil change dept." LOL

Too bad they don't put a Caterpiller in them. That was my favorite for the large-cars I had. My favorite was a 359 Pete w/extended hood, 450 V-8 Cat. 14610Roadranger double overdrive and deep reduction, making it a 15 speed. Used to blow the doors off everybody going up the Baker grade loaded to the gills... Ahhh, the memories. :D

Choke, do they use the 6cyl block or is it still a V-8? That has to be the smoothest running engine I ever saw. Sounds like you have some real nice equipment!

Sticker was 45 and change, I had it built to my specs and delivered for just under 40. My good friend is a top Chrysler salesman, he hooks me up at 500 over dealer invoince.

Damn Bro- Nice truck-Bet it's fun to park at the mall. When I was in High School My dad Got a 4 door chevy with the long bed. Had a suped up 454 in it. But man was that thing bitch in the city! I don't know how you guys handle driving trucks in places like Jersey or NY would drive me nuts.

Thats How I get my cardio, ust park in the back and Run in the rain to where your going. Thats all it does in Jersey lately is rain.

Back