nfl predictions

Man Boobies said:
Well I am from New England...and to be honest..I hope they come in LAST!

They were so fuking lucky against the Rams! Got really old...REALLY FAST hearing the bandwagon folk here talking shit about the Rams and Patriots..I would ask them..to name 3 players from Patriots...that shut there bandwagon mouths up!

RAMS all the way!!
Faulk MVP!!!

HEY CRACKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! Troy Brown, Adam Vinatieri, Joe Andruzzi, Kevin Faulk, Damien Woody, Ty Law, THE LAWYER MALLOY, Patten, WIggins (now gone), shall I continue?

I could see if you said lucky against the Raiders (benefit of the right call in a weird situation) BUT against the RAMS!!!!!!????? Holy shit man what kind of crack you on? U must be from Maine or something LOL.............Oh and just so it's clear this is all in good fun bro so get all pissed at me :)

tubs

tubman said:

I could see if you said lucky against the Raiders (benefit of the right call in a weird situation)

tubs
Right call in a weird situation? It was the WRONG call and there was nothing weird about the situation. He pumped the ball and was bring ing the ball to his chest to tuck it away. Unless his feet are an eligible receiver, there was no way he could throw that pass.

well i am from the new engalnd area enjoyed to see a super bowl
but it won't happen again but it was awesome to see a big upset!
big alex i agree with you on everything except-
jermey shockey-rookie of the year
jason seymour-defensive player of the year

steelers - rams rams win
faulk mvp
a. williams dmvp
do yourselves a favor start rooting for the rams now and your sure to have a long enjoyable season! and if your ever in st.louis look me up im a season ticket holder whose always smiling!

how in the fuc did the raiders beat the niners today in pre season, well thats exactly that, PRE SEASON! when the scrubs play.

I'm with ya J ... been rootin for those stupid Broncos since about '73...still do it every year...been a few good, but mostly not so good...but here we go again. :-)

Back