Off to jail for 9 days.

9 days is cake, take it anyday over 4 more months home confinement. I've been in the grey bar motel a few times. Always keep your cookies. My last was a mandatory 30 and still got out in 22 so you'll prob. not even be there 9.

where is jcroe? did he do his jail time and get out, or did they kill him in there,lol

well he hasnt logged on since the 20th, hope he is ok, seriously i was joking around about getting killed but you never know i guess my joke wasnt so funny

I did 6 months and it was like walking on egg shells...I acually got put in the hole because one of the turn-keys looked like FARVA from Super Troopers and i told him so. Nothing like 24 hour lockdown with a plastic matt, a blanket that is so thin you can see through it, and lights on all day and night! Can't even rub one off lol!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKVtMb5E1_Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rKVtMb5E1_Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow MC is full of criminals, what the hell did everyone do to get jail time LOL!!!!!

I wouldn't want to do a day. I was in the Hospital for 2 days without my daughter, and that was hard enough.

Im reformed =). I pulled 3 assualts while at college. Police still scare the hell outa me though.

where is jcroe? did he do his jail time and get out,

i would have thought he would have done max 7 out of his 9 day charge unless he got into some fights/trouble and fucked up his deal he made w/ his house arrest. they might reverse the decision and told him if he fucks up his 'stay' he'll lose his house arrest privledges and have to serve in the rest in jail (since he's already there)... quick.. someone check his mailbox! .. he said he's waiting.. ;) j/k bro.. hope you're doing well

What the hell huh? Maybe he lost his right to the internet? maybe they told him 9 months and he thought 9 days! wow, hope not...

Wow! Glad to hear that, seemed like he was taking an extended trip. Hope all goes well for the man.

Back