Ok lets hear your 3way stories !

I'm glad I'm already getting an A, cuz I think I would pass on the whole sleep with the professor thing. However, if you have any hot grad student TAs....

*smile*

Which reminds me of another story, but it wasn't a threesome, so I guess I won't post it here. I did get an A in that course, though.

-j69

superman1975 said:
if the girls arent into the whole cock thing and they just blow ya to make you happy whats a guy gonna do---i have some pretty good game and have convinced a few lesbians that it would be fun to have a guy in the mix just once--LOL so thats why i sat there holding me dick

I hear ya man. I think you neglected to tell us one of them blew you.

Yeah you do have some game if you got them in bed. Hail superman.

Well - my first threesome.. I was out one night with my friend Sonya.. I was dating this guy and we ran into him at the same bar.. even though I was ona GIRLS NIGHT OUT.. his apartment was right down the road.. so she said it was ok- if we went over for a couple drinks before we headed home.. at this point I had done no more then kiss a girl in a club-- and this girl had been a friend since high school.. we get drinking and talking and we talked about kissing a girl in the club.. blah blah.. before I knew it.. this girl had her shirt off.. and was sucking my little tata's.. my guy.. just sorta sat back for a bit and watched.. she proceded to undress me.. (Im still totally shocked knew this girl for years.. and had no clue she was bi) she went down on me.. and told me she loved the way it tasted.. and that shes wanted to do that for a long time! Then my guy tried to work his way into the situation- but she would not let him touch her.. just me- so the 2 of them pretty much ravaged me for a while.. she finally like rolled over and passed out!!! hahaha! anyhow.. he and I finished up.. and it was a night- Ill never forget.. the first one!

Oops! Sorry, I'll hafta catch up in this forum..

Well, I developed a lil young soOo I had trouble fitting in with girlies my age.. they were very possessive of their boyfriend's eyes *lol* even though I wasn't the least bit interested any of them.
When I got into high school, an older group of girlies took me {and my best friend laura} under their wings & invited me along to do alot of thingys with them.
One night, there were three of us {me & two of the older girls} were swimming at one of the girl's houses & ran inside to get changed because we were freezing.
When we were inside, we began drying each other off & helping each other to untie our bathing suits..
Then next thing I knew, one of the girls fell backwards onto the bed, grabbed me from behind & took me with her.
Here I am, laying ontop of her {my back was pressed against her front} and the other girl straddles my legs & begins slipping my bikini bottoms off.
She was very teasy & it was a real turn on..
If I had told them to stop, they would have.. but being the horny lil being I am, I had to see where this was leading :D

Meanwhile, girlie number one begins massaging my breasts & gently pinching my nipples and kissing & sucking the back of my neck.. as the other started kissing a trail from my calf.. to my inner thigh.. making lil circles with the tip of her tongue.
I can still feel it {right now} how I felt back then.. wondering what was gonna happen next because they had me to the point where I wanted something to happen. It was very exciting.
Lots of touching, lips grazing skin..

When her tongue was working it's magic between my thighs.. she grabbed my ass & kept slowly raking her nails across my cheeks as she felt me lowering & raising my hips in time to her tongue thrusts.

It was the first orgasm I had from someone other than myself ;)

Sachet said:
Oops! Sorry, I'll hafta catch up in this forum..

Well, I developed a lil young soOo I had trouble fitting in with girlies my age.. they were very possessive of their boyfriend's eyes *lol* even though I wasn't the least bit interested any of them.
When I got into high school, an older group of girlies took me {and my best friend laura} under their wings & invited me along to do alot of thingys with them.
One night, there were three of us {me & two of the older girls} were swimming at one of the girl's houses & ran inside to get changed because we were freezing.
When we were inside, we began drying each other off & helping each other to untie our bathing suits..
Then next thing I knew, one of the girls fell backwards onto the bed, grabbed me from behind & took me with her.
Here I am, laying ontop of her {my back was pressed against her front} and the other girl straddles my legs & begins slipping my bikini bottoms off.
She was very teasy & it was a real turn on..
If I had told them to stop, they would have.. but being the horny lil being I am, I had to see where this was leading :D

Meanwhile, girlie number one begins massaging my breasts & gently pinching my nipples and kissing & sucking the back of my neck.. as the other started kissing a trail from my calf.. to my inner thigh.. making lil circles with the tip of her tongue.
I can still feel it {right now} how I felt back then.. wondering what was gonna happen next because they had me to the point where I wanted something to happen. It was very exciting.
Lots of touching, lips grazing skin..

When her tongue was working it's magic between my thighs.. she grabbed my ass & kept slowly raking her nails across my cheeks as she felt me lowering & raising my hips in time to her tongue thrusts.

It was the first orgasm I had from someone other than myself ;)

yeah yeah sachet!! awesome story.. Im all tingly in my pink parts!

Incrediblebulk said:
Sachet, you got me going.................

Nicole you dont sound impressed.

Impressed with what?

With my 3some? Im certainly impressed with Sachet! haha!

I am actually pretty fond of them.. I just like guest starring..

Do you girls realise how many kittens you've just killed? :laugh:

Nicole said:
yeah yeah sachet!! awesome story.. Im all tingly in my pink parts!

It's those who have been there who can appreciate & relate the most~

*takes you by the hand*
You know Nicole.. I've just realized that I've haven't had chance to show you my room!

*glances over my shoulder*
No peekin' guys! ;)

*closes the door behind us*

Back