PCT shop log - Jumping on the tren train

looking good bro. I started tren e today wasn't planning on it I thought I had another bottle of deca but it was NPP, just wanted to stay with the longer esters for now.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Lmao bro first pin i was scared it would make me non active but 2 days after the ace kicked in i was a walking pogo stick hajajajaj
It's like when you watch vampire movies the camera always homes in on the neck shot then they notice the pulse of the heartbeat and time slows down right.... That's like me and women walking around town I can see there vaginas heart beat through the tight shorts and sometimes I think I can smell of there on menstrual cycle. Fuck sake..... like I said future rapist.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's like when you watch vampire movies the camera always homes in on the neck shot then they notice the pulse of the heartbeat and time slows down right.... That's like me and women walking around town I can see there vaginas heart beat through the tight shorts and sometimes I think I can smell of there on menstrual cycle. Fuck sake..... like I said future rapist.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Dead on hahahahah

Adding MK-677 tonight to try and counter the loss of appetite as it's driving me a bit nuts. The thought of eating makes me feel sick

Nearly 3 weeks in now. Never added the mk-677 saving it for now. I just placed an order for MC IGF which Im excited about and will be starting at 40mcg/day.

It really is amazing how tren will lean you out while your diet isnt all that great. I haven't had an appetite for clean foods so haven't been eating many clean meals apart from sushi. Weight is at 223lbs, having leaned out a lot. Will post pics tomorrow, so far so good though and still no sides really, no mood swings or anything.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 50
Looking swoll bro! Making me rethink staying clear after a buddy running tren went full potato . Are you still at 200mg/wk?

Last edited:
I'm at 350mg/week now. My progress would be a lot better if I could eat normally lol. Added igf-1 today at 60mcg/day. Waiting on a delivery and then upping the tren I think

Apologies for the late update, been away for the past 4 days with no wifi and no gym which drove me batshit crazy ! Lol. Been using MC IGF-1 at 60mcg daily on top of the tren and test. Still at 350mg of each

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 36
Started upping my tren to 70mg Ed yesterday. If still no terrible sides in a week I will up it to 100mg Ed but will not go higher then that. Keeping the test at 350mg/week.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 23
Started upping my tren to 70mg Ed yesterday. If still no terrible sides in a week I will up it to 100mg Ed but will not go higher then that. Keeping the test at 350mg/week.

Good luck, I know that I usually use Tren E ( may use Tren A next time, but I hate the all the pinning) I have found 400mg a week to be my sweet spot, when I go alot higher the side really start to kick in for me.

Back