PharmacomStore Lottery Contest $400 store credit

So me being a cool and trusted Dr. hopefully you have enough sense to know what kind of Dr. a patient would tell their Dr. " I am taking steroids I don't care if it's illegal of not and I'm gonna be the next Rich P. "

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Look at ol rich P with one of our pharmacom atheles they sure look cool and buff
ynl0flK3.jpg

Last edited:
I told you shits and giggles. I'll send it right back to them. I should have never opened my mouth. I'm going to get pm asking me if I can test their gear and the answer is no. The only way I'll test it is " if you walk in my office even if your a cop, even and undercover cop (lots around here are on roids but get them from shit holes like pharmacom) I'll test it as an classified unknown/potential AS. AS, MEAN ANABOLIC STEROIDS FOR YOU NON EDUCATED CLASS OF SOCIETY.

No Rich P. can't even wipe his own ass his arms and back are so big yet can only bench a fraction of what someone his size should. He said he never injected oil into spots, or syn as Dr's call it, which he could never really bulk out. Pharmacom paid Rich P. to take that pic if that dude next to rich is involved anyway with pharmacom he's a complete idiot.

I told you shits and giggles. I'll send it right back to them. I should have never opened my mouth. I'm going to get pm asking me if I can test their gear and the answer is no. The only way I'll test it is " if you walk in my office even if your a cop, even and undercover cop (lots around here are on roids but get them from shit holes like pharmacom) I'll test it as an classified unknown/potential AS. AS, MEAN ANABOLIC STEROIDS FOR YOU NON EDUCATED CLASS OF SOCIETY.

Ok doc then tell me who has better gear? Show me the test results and post the ones on pharmacom too

How are you gonna call a steroid user an athlete. How many times does this have to be said if you use banned substances your a cheating piece of shit. Now if your doing to gain a little weight and let's say 20 to 30 lbs of muscle you can do that with trt doses just as fast as taking dbol gaining 15lbs and when your cycle is over you on keep 5 to 7 if that is it really worth if, killing your kidney and liver. It damages both.

No Rich P. can't even wipe his own ass his arms and back are so big yet can only bench a fraction of what someone his size should. He said he never injected oil into spots, or syn as Dr's call it, which he could never really bulk out. Pharmacom paid Rich P. to take that pic if that dude next to rich is involved anyway with pharmacom he's a complete idiot.

How much you think he made taking the pic? 581

Of course dude for the contest the gear will be over dosed so someone who doesn't use thrm will see amazing results if they eat right and say this is my new go to source. Think about it. It's marketing, their are so many ugls out there that they have to get new customers or they are fucked.

How are you gonna call a steroid user an athlete. How many times does this have to be said if you use banned substances your a cheating piece of shit. Now if your doing to gain a little weight and let's say 20 to 30 lbs of muscle you can do that with trt doses just as fast as taking dbol gaining 15lbs and when your cycle is over you on keep 5 to 7 if that is it really worth if, killing your kidney and liver. It damages both.

Hey doc why do they do trt doses? To keep you at normal levels right? If my levels are normal how do i gain 30lbs?

Of course dude for the contest the gear will be over dosed so someone who doesn't use thrm will see amazing results if they eat right and say this is my new go to source. Think about it. It's marketing, their are so many ugls out there that they have to get new customers or they are fucked.

So pharmacom sends the good gear out for contest but bad gear to paying customers makes a lot of sense. I would think they could make more money off of the people putting in multiple orders because how many out there just run 1 cycle in their entire life

If your test levels are normal how do you gain 20 fo 30 lbs? And why do be do trt, because unlike you who obviously doesn't have low enough T to go on a trt program, it's debilitating to a lot of men. I treated a guy, a kid who just turned 21 he should have had 700 at the absolute lowest T at that age. He couldn't get an erection at all. That is embarrassing beyond a) get out, sad thing was, he was Home Coming King, he could have fucked any girl he wanted too even when I saw him, he was like a young Brad Pitt. I shit you not. He told me he hadn't been interested in girls since he turned 19 then something happened, his Pituitary glad stopped working for no reason what so ever! That's why people are on TRT.

EASY ANSWER I LIKE TALKING TO YOU STUPID PEOPLE WHO THINK STEROIDS GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE A GOOD MAN. IT'S AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW NUMBER ONE, THIS IS HOW TO GAIN 20-25 TO 30LBS WITH OUT STEROIDS FASTER AND 100% GUARANTEED. I SHOULD FUCKING CARE YOU!

EASY ANSWER I LIKE TALKING TO YOU STUPID PEOPLE WHO THINK STEROIDS GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE A GOOD MAN. IT'S AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW NUMBER ONE, THIS IS HOW TO GAIN 20-25 TO 30LBS WITH OUT STEROIDS FASTER AND 100% GUARANTEED. I SHOULD FUCKING CARE YOU!

Ok doc its late im going to sleep but when you get those test results please post a new thread. Goodnight

You have it wrong with the contest. The contest batch is way over dosed, then it's all in the head when you see physical result, real results from roids, the company can cut the dose by we estimated 70% after the initial over dosed batch and have only 30% of the steroid in those mass order vials for there on out. It's in the brain it's been proven that company is legit in the buyers head so even if you were only giving 20% let's say testosterone and he's working out daily and doesn't have low T of FUCKING COURSE HE WILL SEE GAINS. NOT NEARLY LIKE AT FIRST BUT HE'S WORKING OUT HE WILL GAIN WITHOUT ANY GEAR. MIGHT TAKE HIM A LITTLE LONGER BUT HE DOESN'T CARE HE IS STILL GAINING MUSCLE WEIGHT. NOT WATER WEIGHT.

Fucking phone I meant I should charge you not gain you for telling you the secret of gaining muscle, better,harder, and that doesn't disappear after your cycle.

Sad to see you got to go to bed, good excuse for not talking to me a real Dr. Who knows what the hell I'm talking about. Not just someone who goss and buys geat because someone says this company is legit and they are a "trusted" person who post a lot of pictures of how big they got while they ran this new company they found. It's hilarious watching the country we all hate because they won more gold medals in the last Olympics than any country before. Yet that county wasn't going to be allowed to be in the Olympics because almost all the Olympic athletes were doping they have proof in documents that almost all the Russian athletes were doping put for some weird reason their Anti Doping Headquarters was shut down yet Athleta were still seen going in and out in the middle of the night. Putting told the head of Russia's Anti Doping Headquarters if we don't win more medals than ever before in the history of the Olympics I will have you fired and your whole family will die a slow painful death, and you will just have a heart attack like everyone else who's got in my way. That man went public, before he did he snuck out of Russia and came to the US. He told the Olympic Anti Doping agency he was in charge of giving the Russian animals their steroids and in dealing with so many athletes who they are doping up to try and get thrm qualified for the games he had to keep a database on each athlete what anabolic they were on the does the time and mg and frequency of each individual. Where are almost all these steroids from 3rd world countries and Russia is the biggest supplier or falsely dosed steroids and that's a known fact, many,many,many,many, athletes admitted if their medals weren't taken away and could compete in the Olympics as long as they qualified again in 4 years they would write down everything. Everyone that was doping signed it. It was a free, let's say I get to keep all my endorsements and sponsors .

Ok doc its late im going to sleep but when you get those test results please post a new thread. Goodnight
Better yet I'll give them to you signed by a individual lab tech and the Dr. that overseas the test, and then they run the test 6 times total to get an average. I'm sure you didn't know that each test deviated that much that they have to make a average because the numbers are never going to be the same. Ever

Back