PharmacomStore Lottery Contest $400 store credit

For being a doctor, he has absolutely no class. All of us have known doctors, some way or another & I don't know one that talks as trashy as him. Threatining another member on here, by finding Rich's people & sending them to him... I don't see why he isn't banned yet!

Ranger, you said in an earlier post that Rich's arms are so big, he can't wipe his own ass... that is very disrespectful! Yet, you still talk shit on stormwheather?? For an educated man, you sound like you are bottom of the barrel.

I do not use pharmacom, but I would say they are as popular as they are for a reason. One last thing... for being an important fella like yourself, don't you have better things to do than go to bodybuilding forums & bash people??? If you care about what other people are doing so much, why don't you go some where else & protest the fact that heroin abuse is sky high across the country & killing people? I'm done wasting time on this guy. Simply ain't worth it

How much you think he made taking the pic? 581

Common sense would tell you $0
Its a fricken photo. If I want one ill just find the guy and take a photo.

Who is this guy ranting?
Some idiot experiencing roid-rage?
Your competition??? Not an endocrinologyst ! Hahaha Lmfao!
Then he advertises his services and his methods to gain weight without steroids, when he's obviously on them being an emotional bitch.

You want to find me "doctor" ? Go ahead and while were at it I'll make sure the Pretend Medical Board reviews your license. Lmao

And why the hell would this brewer intentionally underdose when they must be paying less than $1 a gram for raws? Hell they might even make the raws.
Just ridiculous. I think its possible to have bad batches with larger companies but purposely underdosing wouldn't be worth it for them.

Back