Pistols

Bestquads said:
i won't disscuss gun control becuase it's a touchy subject what i will say is that i come from a country ravaged by civil war and that is why i came to live in canada and now call this place home ,i have seen first hand what kind of trouble a gun in every house can bring ,hunting rifels at least have an effective purpose besides killing poeple but for god's sake why keep a loaded subautomatic in your basement ?

i also respect your opinion but owning a gun is your constitutional right and it is also your right to defend your family and self .like rad pointed out its the person not the gun. the gun is an inanimate object and cant act alone. so i guess your statement should say" some people are bad" . also no one said anything about a subautomatic in their basement..alot of blood was spilled to give us this right so lets enjoy it..
peace

guns in any house is bad ...especially a loaded one....hunting rifle or shotgun is one thing...having a loaded pistol is another

dedprez* said:
guns in any house is bad ...especially a loaded one....hunting rifle or shotgun is one thing...having a loaded pistol is another

I guess the difference I see is. If someone tries to harm me in my home, then they will get harmed. If someone tries to harm you in your home, you will get harmed.

buckets, bathtubs kids die from them also by drowning. amen RAD took the words out of my mouth

learner202 said:
I guess the difference I see is. If someone tries to harm me in my home, then they will get harmed. If someone tries to harm you in your home, you will get harmed.

I agree with you bro. Nothing wron with haveing protection.

radical_P said:
IT's the same for any weapon. In the wrong hands it becomes deadly. knife, car, staff, sword, etc.
i need knives to cut food and garbage bag packages exct
i need a car to get around quickly and easily and to be independent.
i don't own a staff but i guess the people that do need it for walking
the same things i said for guns applies to swords.

My guns are unassembled and stored separate from my Ammo.

I now ask my kids friends parents if they keep a loaded gun in the house before my kids go over and play.

CCapel said:
My guns are unassembled and stored separate from my Ammo.

I now ask my kids friends parents if they keep a loaded gun in the house before my kids go over and play.
That is a good idea next to not haveing them at all this is the next best thing :thumbsup:

Bestquads said:
i need knives to cut food and garbage bag packages exct
i need a car to get around quickly and easily and to be independent.
i don't own a staff but i guess the people that do need it for walking
the same things i said for guns applies to swords.

i need a knife so i can hijack a plane,i need a car so i can get drunk and crash into someone possibly killing them ,the same thing for guns and swords i need them because maybe im a collector or a comp shooter ..

PO644 said:
i need a knife so i can hijack a plane,i need a car so i can get drunk and crash into someone possibly killing them ,the same thing for guns and swords i need them because maybe im a collector or a comp shooter ..
guns have no effective purpose but to kill people and cuz pain.
your country's laws grant you the right to carry them but i still think you shouldn't ,though it would be an asset to protection i prefer to really on the civil athourites to protect me and my property .If you feel you need a gun to feel safer then maybe you should keep one at your house .

I believe in Westerville OH there is still a law saying that it is illegal to attend church on Sunday without a sidearm. And it's a dry town....explane that one?

Bestquads said:
guns have no effective purpose but to kill people and cuz pain.
your country's laws grant you the right to carry them but i still think you shouldn't ,though it would be an asset to protection i prefer to really on the civil athourites to protect me and my property .If you feel you need a gun to feel safer then maybe you should keep one at your house .

i wonder if the jews thought that guns were only for killing? i bet a few wished the had had one what do you think?

There are so many toher things you could do to imporve your saftey besides owning a gun i belive that only policemen and the millitary really need them .

Back