Poll: Which would you rather look like?

• Thread starter Thread starter Harvey Balboner
  • Start date Start date

Would you rather look like the bodybuilders of the 70's or todays.

• 70's (Arnold, Franco, Serge, Lou)

Votes: 93 73.2%
  • Today (Ronnie, Gunter, Jay)

Votes: 34 26.8%

• Total voters
Wow it looks like most people think like me, on this one.

I want to get that look of just being huge, with the tiny waist.

I think Ronnie's the freakin' bomb......I wouldn't really care which era I mirrored as they all have their pluses and minuses

I wouldn't mind having the look of the 70's guys, but they had no legs so I'll have to go with today's look. Just no big ass or gut.

without thinking about it twice, definetely the Arnold 70's. I don't like todays huge GH guts at all. I honestly believe that with the exposure to about 100 steroids that these bodybuilders today have, they have taken a step back on health and looks.

I really find the pros from Arnold's era more asthetically pleasing but it's a new day and age so I would like to look like Gunther or Cutler.

If you follow Bigger is better then it's today's

However, if you want to buy clothes that fit go for the 70's

I've got to go with the good ol' 70's.
I can do it! I just need to work on the hair. My barber keeps talking me out of the feathered look.

Just out of the curiosity, why is everyone down with Arnold..If I'm correct these days professional bodybuilders look much more bigger..muscular..and everything aong then 70's..take for example Ronnie Coleman (Today) and Arnold (70's)..BUT I like how they have upper body bigger and tiny waist..thats the only thing today's bodybuilders don't focus on.

Back