Puppy Pics....

I'm confused as to why you all think I'm afraid of my dogs?

I'm not afraid of my dogs.

I just know they could tear a kid to pieces so I take steps to ensure they never get the opportunity. If I was afraid of them, I wouldn't keep them as pets for myself......

Zylo said:
I'm confused as to why you all think I'm afraid of my dogs?

I'm not afraid of my dogs.

I just know they could tear a kid to pieces so I take steps to ensure they never get the opportunity. If I was afraid of them, I wouldn't keep them as pets for myself......
yeah, i understand what you are saying, and i think it's good that you take extra precautions to keep others and your dogs safe. i guess we all just do things differently. no offense intended by anything bro.

flexmaster said:
yeah, i understand what you are saying, and i think it's good that you take extra precautions to keep others and your dogs safe. i guess we all just do things differently. no offense intended by anything bro.
yeah what buttplug said,,different strokes for different folks..

that was really good. send that movie to the ontario government. so they don't outlaw pitbulls.

Agree with all of you about raising your dogs..but say what you want about Pitts - there is something about them that just commands respect when you are around them. If I told you the dog in my profile (<---- pic on the left) was totally harmless and you could grab him and wrestle him I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't even attempt to enter the yard.

P.S Not my dog.

Back