reached 270 lbs

my wrist is 7 1/2" and no I do not gain fat easily, and also losing weight is very easy for me to.

Then you are pretty much mostly a mesomorph, perfect for building muscle. I should come train with you. I have some mesomorphic qualities so you'd probably make me into as much a beast as yourself. Awesome results though, bro, can't wait to see what you look like at the end of your bulker.

well in the last 4 months I have put on 35lbs

I remember some older pics you posted up, you were already well developed.
despite that, you said you put on 35lbs in only 4 months - those are begineers gains IMO. Yet you did it on and you're far from a beginner.

what would you say allowed you to gain like that? Change your workout program? Force feeding yourself? Did you hit a new high in the amount of anabolics you use? Something else or a combination of all the above?

I remember some older pics you posted up, you were already well developed.
despite that, you said you put on 35lbs in only 4 months - those are begineers gains IMO. Yet you did it on and you're far from a beginner.

what would you say allowed you to gain like that? Change your workout program? Force feeding yourself? Did you hit a new high in the amount of anabolics you use? Something else or a combination of all the above?

Good questions. I have changed some things that I normally do, due to the fact that I want to compete now. I have a diet that I follow everday and changed to a high volume workout. I train twice a day, six days a week working every body part twice a week. Sunday is my off day. I know it sounds like over trainning but it works for me and I to am amazed at the gains I have made. GH, IGF, TEST, DECA, DBol is what I am cycleing right now. Going to add Insulin and see what I can get out of it.

Good questions. I have changed some things that I normally do, due to the fact that I want to compete now. I have a diet that I follow everday and changed to a high volume workout. I train twice a day, six days a week working every body part twice a week. Sunday is my off day. I know it sounds like over trainning but it works for me and I to am amazed at the gains I have made. GH, IGF, TEST, DECA, DBol is what I am cycleing right now. Going to add Insulin and see what I can get out of it.

cant criticize you on your training, you are obviously not over training. Youve got every great bulking compound in there too.

keep it up. lets see how far you can go.

do you go to failure on each set with all of that training? Ive seen alot of guys that do volume workouts and they dont to failure all the time. Huge pumps and the ability to recover do it that way.

cant criticize you on your training, you are obviously not over training. Youve got every great bulking compound in there too.

keep it up. lets see how far you can go.

do you go to failure on each set with all of that training? Ive seen alot of guys that do volume workouts and they dont to failure all the time. Huge pumps and the ability to recover do it that way.

I do higher reps such as 10-20reps depending on excercise, and I increase weight every set. On the last set for a excercise I like to go to failure, which winds up usally 10-15 reps anyhow. I also like to do cheat reps every now and then, just to handle some heavier weight.

GH, IGF, TEST, DECA, DBol is what I am cycleing right now. Going to add Insulin and see what I can get out of it.

I note that you're another person using GH and IGF together. If you add slin, fuck, you could probably hit 300 lbs if you aren't done growing yet. I'm fucking jealous. Come train me and make me a beast like you.

I note that you're another person using GH and IGF together. If you add slin, fuck, you could probably hit 300 lbs if you aren't done growing yet. I'm fucking jealous. Come train me and make me a beast like you.

I just started slin this week, and holy shit i must be senstive to this stuff. I just did 4iu and I got some sides like shaking, anxiety, hunger fits. Hopefully Im one that dont need to take alot and can get away with smaller doses on insulin. I bumped my Test dose up this week as well.

I just started slin this week, and holy shit i must be senstive to this stuff. I just did 4iu and I got some sides like shaking, anxiety, hunger fits. Hopefully Im one that dont need to take alot and can get away with smaller doses on insulin. I bumped my Test dose up this week as well.

You're on IGF, and that makes you more sensitive to insulin. Make sure you take in enough carbs with the slin. I find it a little strange you are getting hypoglycemic effects from only 4 iu even with the IGF sensitivity. Are you sure that's what you are measuring? When I used IGF and slin together a couple of years ago, I was still able to go up 16 iu at the end of the slin cycle without a problem. On a 1 cc slin pin, 1 mark is 2 iu. I just want you to be careful. Slin is very dangerous if you don't use it properly.

If you really are only getting 4 iu of slin, what's your dosage of IGF and HGH? That may be contributing to the hypoglycemic effects if you are taking a lot of it.

slin is some wicked stuff be careful. keep some oj handy.

Better yet would be glucose tabs or glucose liquids. They digest far faster than orange juice. If you go hypo fast, which can occur with slin, you need to put those carbs in your system quickly. I always have the tabs on hand. Each tablet has 4g of fast-digesting glucose.

You're on IGF, and that makes you more sensitive to insulin. Make sure you take in enough carbs with the slin. I find it a little strange you are getting hypoglycemic effects from only 4 iu even with the IGF sensitivity. Are you sure that's what you are measuring? When I used IGF and slin together a couple of years ago, I was still able to go up 16 iu at the end of the slin cycle without a problem. On a 1 cc slin pin, 1 mark is 2 iu. I just want you to be careful. Slin is very dangerous if you don't use it properly.

If you really are only getting 4 iu of slin, what's your dosage of IGF and HGH? That may be contributing to the hypoglycemic effects if you are taking a lot of it.

ok maybe im doing this wrong, I have a 1cc insulin neddle and it counts 10, 20, 30, 40, etc.. all the way to 100. So 40 would be 4iu's, right? Or are you talking about the little marks in between them?

I'm talking about the little marks. You have a 100 iu pin. 40 would be 40 iu. I have a type I diabetic friend that takes 40 iu. You don't want to be taking 40 iu.

Back