reached 270 lbs

I'm talking about the little marks. You have a 100 iu pin. 40 would be 40 iu. I have a type I diabetic friend that takes 40 iu. You don't want to be taking 40 iu.

holy shit, so I have been shotting 40iu's!!!! damn glad Im not dead. holy shit again.... No damn wonder it felt like I was high as hell. So it is different than measureing GH in the needle?

Yes, it is very different. Insulin is dosed so that each mark on a 1 cc pin is 2 iu. On a 1/2 cc pin each mark is 1 iu. I'm glad you're still with us.

holy shit, so I have been shotting 40iu's!!!! damn glad Im not dead. holy shit again.... No damn wonder it felt like I was high as hell. So it is different than measureing GH in the needle?

40iu's is not a great way to start your first slin cycle LOL

damn 40 iu?! Lucky you are eating like a horse. If dieting, that could have been lethal. Highest I ever did was 20 without using igf.

what did you bump your test too?

damn 40 iu?! Lucky you are eating like a horse. If dieting, that could have been lethal. Highest I ever did was 20 without using igf.

what did you bump your test too?

went from 750mg to 1250mg of test E.

Wow, over a gram of test. And you're still getting gains? Damn, talk about genetics for bodybuilding.

Back