Shredded, Huge, or As is

• Shredded, but not Huge

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Huge, But kinda Soft

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • As is, to mold as I will

Votes: 30 30.6%

• Total voters
#3 for me but #2 for the other half...it pisses me off that he is always leaner than me even though I could run circles around him.

I chose #3...I'd love to be 5% year round but being taller, I'd wanna weigh more than 180! 240-250 would be nice :D

# 3 6'0" just weighed in at 250lbs not sure of bf but wear 38 in waist pants (ain't skinny). This is a true 38 no dunlop or belly or love handles. My wife calls me "football big" whatever the heck that means.

im down with the 5% option, ripped=honeys, big guys...I am 210 @ 5'8" and 3/4 inches HAHA (had my boots on) and im a farily beefy guy, but it seems that the 6'2'' 8% fuckers with the soupbowl chest get all the other girls

<p><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">True about chicks. In my case though I have always had so much of a problem with bullies fucking with me that the 300lb. option sounds the best.</font></p>

I think I'd go with option #1. I'm only 6 feet, and at 5% bf, that's actually quite big and probably the best size for me. I wouldn't mind being about 210 at 5% though either.

I'll go with #3 because I'm 6'1/2" 210lbs at about 10-11% bodyfat. No way will I ever go down to 180lbs but I also can't hold 300lbs on my structure( 6 1/4 inch wrists, 9 inch ankles). My goal is 210-220lbs at 8-9% bodyfat. I'm getting close but it may take another year or two.

#3 all the way. I'm 5' 7'' 185 now at 12%bf and no way in hell would I be happy staying this way at a few bf % lower. I've learned, your never 100% happy with the way you look, so I know I'll always keep trying to build on what I got.

Got to be option 3. Last time I was 180 pounds was after Ranger school. And that was twenty years ago. 300 is too much weight to carry around.

WeightNc said:
Option 1.5....

220LBS @ 8%bf

Plenty of snatch W/ alotta respect.

thats were i eill be in 3 months! i have always had under 8%bf! but is hard to gain waight so i have to eat eat eat..........

Tough call. It'd be nice to stay shredded, but it would stink to not be able to gain. I definately wouldn't take option 2.

Back