rocky mountain reserch

they will be! there are some legal issues to work out with the old co-owner and court..lol long story. I will not re-open or have any orders until all and any outstanding backorders are sent out. I am still trying to clean up his mess with this so nobody gets burned even at my expense.

I still have not even received any products and have had to fill out forms again and submit business licenses to get the stuff you guys and many other students and med students and such need.

It will be a little while but somethings can be done if its absolutely needed right away for educational purposes.
simply contact us.
I am assembling a new and knowledgable staff to help out and whom I trust.

Sorry for the inconvience guys but hang tight!

PS. just for the record i meant so nobody gets burned even if its at my expense! sorry its really late and i am still up doing my job on here after my whole work day
!
I have ordered some materials and are having them sterilized and checked and verified by the lab at my own cost, this is whats its about though, you guys and safety.

So when thats all done and we are released from having him(old co-owner) under any control it will re-open bigger and better and with more products and such.

yours seems to be the most difficult. customs hate us now and they take forever to release anything in your country...lol I will do my best bro as always.

strider said:
yours seems to be the most difficult. customs hate us now and they take forever to release anything in your country...lol I will do my best bro as always.

Thanks man.

Customs here in Portugal are the most surreal thing ever. Once I ordered some whey and protein bars and received a letter saying that a doctors prescription was needed to import stuff like that.

In the other hand, in that same week I received a package containing gear from a domestic source. I noticed that the package had been open by customs. Along with it came a letter from customs which basically was an apology for opening because they thougth it could contain illegal drugs.

You've gotta love when protein bars are a bigger problem than 1000 thai pinks.

yeah there was a package returned from another customer saying that this item is on the illegal import list.
it was labeled as food additive, and since they dont allow any food to be imported unless its goverment I labeled it again and re-sent as automotive flammable and they accepted it and even flew it air when the other had to go boat!

Its a messed up system i agree so you try and try again and eventually it will happen.

Back