STALKER guy update:

Hey bro
I talked to a friend of mine who is a cop and he had a situation similiar where they called and this is what he said when he couldnt do anything criminally to him. he said tell the gym he is looking at your wifes behind and trying to look at her crotch when she works out and is following her around if they dont do something you will sue the gym for allowing him to sexually harass her. File a written complaint with the gym and ask for corporation address.You can also threaten to call the cops and ask for the general manager, tell them you will bring the cops to the gym and it wont look good to the other patrons. I guess this happened to someone who called him and the wife said a guy was following her around and sstaring at her ass. they threw the guy out cancelled his membership and gave him a no trespass order, he tried to sue the gym but they have the right to refuse service to anyone.

^^^^What he said

The shitty thing is Im cool with the manager so I dont want to say something threating to him, he told me today when I was there to print up the guys record and he will approach the guy with it, basically saying look I know ur history yada yada

The shitty thing is Im cool with the manager so I dont want to say something threating to him, he told me today when I was there to print up the guys record and he will approach the guy with it, basically saying look I know ur history yada yada

unless she is at work or school it can not be considered sexual harrassment

This is not true at all. There can be sexual harrassment at any time. Sexual harrassment is any unwanted sexual gestures (looks, gesture, touching, talking) at any time by anyone male or female. I think it would have more clout if it came from yours girls mouth to the gym and police. To them it looks like its you being overprotective. Have witnessness sign statements.

then they must have changed the laws...
I know several girls that have had problems in the past and were told that it was not harssement outside of school or work

Yeah they have changed. I have a friend that works with me part time that is a cop. He is the one who told me that its best for his girl to make the fuss not him unfortunately that sucks. If that were true any guy could walk up to any random chick and start making bj gestures and what not. All it takes is that person to file a claim.

my friend and his gf workout there, and he said whenever he sees the guy hes going to pay atten and if he sees the dude looking at any females for extended periods of time he will complain and that should be enuf to have this DB terminated

Yeah they have changed. I have a friend that works with me part time that is a cop. He is the one who told me that its best for his girl to make the fuss not him unfortunately that sucks. If that were true any guy could walk up to any random chick and start making bj gestures and what not. All it takes is that person to file a claim.

lol, come on bro, lol. You afraid to tell us your a cop or work in law enforcement? lol, we have loads of cops here bro, no need to be sneaky about it unless your up to no good! :surprised:surprised:surprised

Last edited:
lol wish there was someone that would admit they were a cop so they can just give me solid advice from that point of view, like I said I have someone on my FB that is one, but I dont think he'd go outta his way to tell me every detail of the law in and out so I know, hes more of an acquantance

lol wish there was someone that would admit they were a cop so they can just give me solid advice from that point of view, like I said I have someone on my FB that is one, but I dont think he'd go outta his way to tell me every detail of the law in and out so I know, hes more of an acquantance

That would be awesome. We could have an "Ask a cop" forum, where we could ask them all sorts of these questions and steroid related questions.

That would be awesome. We could have an "Ask a cop" forum, where we could ask them all sorts of these questions and steroid related questions.
even better yet would be a lawyer, but thats much more unlikely

lol, come on bro, lol. You afraid to tell us your a cop or work in law enforcement? lol, we have loads of cops here bro, no need to be sneaky about it unless your up to no good! :surprised:surprised:surprised

I know this was for leo but I couldnt ever be a cop or LE, I haveto rough of a past. When i worked at Golds gym I met a few and stayed in contact with them. Hell i even know plenty of cops,correctional workers, paramedics and firefighters who juice so I agree we all know someone. But i could never be a cop? hell No, I have an assualt because I lost my temper with a guy who grabbed my girls ass in a club, fucked him up. Among other things.
I dont think i could do that job, but I have issues with those who are not loyal to others and I feel thats what narcs and informants do.I usually handle my own problems in my own way, ..lol

Last edited:
unless she is at work or school it can not be considered sexual harrassment

Dorian,
I looked it up and this apparently isnt true, no offense. "For sexual harassment to be unlawful, it must be unwelcome and offensive to the recipient anyplace and anytime" I thought it was just workplace too but it is not. its the most common place. I looked it up under sexual harasssment law outside of the workplace.

ha ha ha funny. no I am truely not a cop. The person I know works for metro PD in DC. I mess with him all the time. Plus it is good to have those friends. Help you when you need it. He knows what I do and his deal is as long as its on you and you alone and doesnt involve other parties then its your business and I dont care. Plus he cant touch me since I dont go in DC and stay in MD unless he wanted to be a dick and call MD police. :laugh:

If you want I could ask my boy anything you want me to but the laws are different place to place. I dont want to give out numbers to call or anyone give me numbers but I am willing to ask him any question you want.

If you want I could ask my boy anything you want me to but the laws are different place to place. I dont want to give out numbers to call or anyone give me numbers but I am willing to ask him any question you want.
see how he would have handled this whole situation of mine with this scumbag at the gym

Metal,
Revenge is a dish best served cold bro. Im sure you know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy..lol JK

Back