Start your own spplement business, create your own brand

bigheinz

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
For those who are trying to success in the industry of bodybuilding and fitness, this is a great opportunity to start building your own business with a great line of quality products step by step.

With no minimum orders on our house products you can use our own brand name or create your own and also design your labels and name of each product.

Excellent discounts by quantities for exportation, store owners, websites or individuals, personal trainers, etc. who wants to sell products at a reasonable prices to increase their incomes.

SEI its been in the market for over 15 years manufacturing customized formulas for big companies like MHP, what really confirm their quality and purity.

You can also create your own formulation and SEI will give you the best deal on price and production.

Costumer support will help you to grow your business and eventually get to be one of the biggest in USA.

For price list and catalog contact [email protected]

Check this nice bottles and labels waiting for you !!!!

How about "ChuckaZulu's Colon Cleanse" or CCC, lol.

If I had the money I would market a line geared towards contest prep, etc.

thats pretty cool, i think its def worth taking a look at since in working at my gym almost 7 days a week now,

Heinz I got the files but i dont understand them at all, and dont see the items i want even on the pdf file?

No, send it again to this email [email protected]

ok but am i still dealing with u at that email or someone else now?

I just wanted to grab a couple 2-3 products at first with my own "MuscleChemistry" private label and maybe grab a dozen of each to see how they look and then go from there, can i just do this?

I just wanted to grab a couple 2-3 products at first with my own "SPEEDO PICS" private label and maybe grab a dozen of each to see how they look and then go from there, can i just do this?

thats a good idea the speedo pics

Last edited:

I just wanted to grab a couple 2-3 products at first with my own "MuscleChemistry" private label and maybe grab a dozen of each to see how they look and then go from there, can i just do this?

Sure, just let me know witch ones and quantities you want and i will send them to you asap.

I dont know why i dont get instant emails when somebody post on my threats, can you check that?

That sounds like a great idea to me! I had tried to find a source to purchase a large amount of protein so I could resell it in the past but I had problems finding the right connections.

That sounds like a great idea to me! I had tried to find a source to purchase a large amount of protein so I could resell it in the past but I had problems finding the right connections.

Here i am bro, i am sure i can get you the best deal, shoot me an email and tell me what do you want and i will make it happen.

WHY I AM NOT GETTING INTANT REPLY NOTIFICATIONS TO MY EMAIL???
CAN SOMEBODY CHECK???

Here i am bro, i am sure i can get you the best deal, shoot me an email and tell me what do you want and i will make it happen.

CAN SOMEBODY CHECK???

did u check to make sure u have it set in ur user control panel?

CAN SOMEBODY CHECK???

i just checked and u do have it set properly so not sure why ur not getting the instant notification sent to ur email

Well i didnt get this reply either

hmm thats weird I will ask saudades to look into this for you as it might be happening to others as well.

Also when do you think my labels will be ready to look at for approval? I cant wait to finaly have my own product line even if its just a few items to start with i think its great that we will have our own Line MuscleChemistry Supplements!

I will also have them in a few stores out here by me if all goes as planned. Then one day you will walk into your Local GNC and Bam there it is ...MuscleChemistry Supplements, lmao

MuscleChemistry Advanced Supplements
Bringing You all the ELEMENTS For A Better Body!

Last edited:
hmm thats weird I will ask saudades to look into this for you as it might be happening to others as well.

Also when do you think my labels will be ready to look at for approval? I cant wait to finaly have my own product line even if its just a few items to start with i think its great that we will have our own Line MuscleChemistry Supplements!

I will also have them in a few stores out here by me if all goes as planned. Then one day you will walk into your Local GNC and Bam there it is ...MuscleChemistry Supplements, lmao

MuscleChemistry Advanced Supplements
Bringing You all the ELEMENTS For A Better Body!

Hey i hope it works out for ya Press.

Back