Starting Lipostabil tomorrow

Are you able to order lipostabil directly from the manufacturer?

A simple yes or no answer is fine.. just wondering.

Sachet if you search online you can find lipostabil for as little as $10 for a 5cc 350mg dose. Meant for human use. If your a doctor you can get it for $5 or you can just buy bulk powder and make your own for about a dollar per dose.

Hey Guys

Results are in on my lipostabil trail.

Started on 10-21 with 1st set. My midsection measured a trim 44 1/2 inches around :eek:

10-27 measurement was 44 3/4

11/3 measurment was 45 1/8th

11/15 measurment was 41 3/4

11/17 measurment was 39

11/20 measurment 36 1/2

went from 44 3/4 inches to 36 1/2 in 1 month. Have to remember that I was not complaint with my diet or cardio. I was still eating shit food and doing no cardio. Was training with weight 3 days a week.

I feel the results would have been alot better with cardio and a diet plan- I didnt try to lose fat and I did. This will make contest time alot more fun.

Any question fire away. But a have got to say I wish I had more money to spend on lipostabil because I would do another 5 sets. This time I woudl add a little cardio and better diet.

physiqueartist said:
Hey Guys

Results are in on my lipostabil trail.

Started on 10-21 with 1st set. My midsection measured a trim 44 1/2 inches around :eek:

10-27 measurement was 44 3/4

11/3 measurment was 45 1/8th

11/15 measurment was 41 3/4

11/17 measurment was 39

11/20 measurment 36 1/2

went from 44 3/4 inches to 36 1/2 in 1 month. Have to remember that I was not complaint with my diet or cardio. I was still eating shit food and doing no cardio. Was training with weight 3 days a week.

I feel the results would have been alot better with cardio and a diet plan- I didnt try to lose fat and I did. This will make contest time alot more fun.

Any question fire away. But a have got to say I wish I had more money to spend on lipostabil because I would do another 5 sets. This time I woudl add a little cardio and better diet.

WOW!!!!!

Im sold bro! Thats is some AWESOME ASS SHIT man! FUCK! 8 inches off the waist!!! DAMN!

If you can, PM me bro.

So, Just so I under stand this, Lipostabil is some sort of fat dissolver you inject in your abs with a slin pin, once or twice a week, better with a bit of lidocain, and in a period of two months you lost 8"!!!! Does your abs look natural, where in the hell did all that fat go? I'm now 36" in the waist, and would love to get to 32", sounds like this stuff would work for sure.

Was this Lab Corp product (I assume you can answer this, since they are a sponsor)?

How many vials total did you use?

Did you use a fresh pin for each poke, or did you use it repeatedly. Sounds like you'd go through 10 pins at a time injecting all over into the fat as you did.

Did you feel sick, or just sore and swollen in your mid section? And, were you able to continue your lifting while you were injecting this stuff?

Can Women use it (my wife)?

Thanks,

V.

Is there anything that can be aquired legaly that would be good to dilute the injection in order to cut down on the pain a bit??

Franz said:
If you were taking the lab-corp lipostabil I was wondering if you mean you take 50 i.u in each slin pin and inject those 10 individual (50 i.u.) slin pins indifferent areas, I have everything else down except for the exact dosage (i.u.). I would appreciate any help!

Hey guys i was thinking of getting some lipostabil from lab corp but im also confused on exactly how do dose their product so if anyone wanna help me with the details that'd be great

Julio2254 said:
Hey guys i was thinking of getting some lipostabil from lab corp but im also confused on exactly how do dose their product so if anyone wanna help me with the details that'd be great

Julio, same Julio from AB? If it is, nice to see you here bro! If not, well nice to meet you too!

Heres how you wanna do this Lipostabil thing:

THe kit comes with 5 - 5ml vials, you use 1 vial per session.

You divide the dose into 10 .5cc shots with your slin pin.

now shoot each .5cc in the area you wanna loose the fat, space out your shots by about 2cm each to give you an nice even effect.

You will experiance some pain and swelling which should go down within a few days (though physique said it never completely went away until he came off). When you feel your ready for another session (3-5 days later usually) repeat the process.

Im gonna order this soon, i have some nice A-Cups ive been wanting to get rid of for the last 25 years ;)

HEY VEINLOVER YA IT WAS LAB-CORP TURN AROUND TIME WAS AWESOME ORDERED ON SATURDAY MORNING AND GOT MY STUFF MONDAY NIGHT.

i USED THE SAME PINS- JUST CLEANED THEM AFTER USE-

AS FOR THEIR PRODUCT YOU GET 10 VIALS- THEY BREAK INTO 5 SETS OF INJECTIONS- I TOOK 1 VIAL AND BROEK IT INTO 10 SHOTS PER SIDE- I ACTUALLY DID JUST 5 SHOTS THE FIRST TIME AND THE PAIN WAS PRETTY BAD- WHEN I BROKE IT DOEN IT WAS LESS PAINFULL- BUT I STILL COULD LIFT- JUST SUCKS ON LEG DAY WHEN YOU HAVE THE BELT NICE AND TIGHT FRO SQUATS-

MY ABS ARE NOT OUT YET AS I WAS FAT AS HELL PRIOR BUT IN 1 MONTH WENT DOWN A TON- AM GOING TO GET ANOTHER 10 VIALS AND TRY TO GET MY WAIST DOWN TO 32-34 FOR THE OFFSEASON AND USE IT AGAIN FOR MY CONTEST AND GET IT BACK DOWN TO 29-30.

AS FOR WHERE THE FATS GOES? I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

I DID NOT FEEL SICK AT ALL- JUST HAD SOEM PAIN, SWELLING AND REDNESS OF THE FACE NO ILL FEELINGS AT ALL-

AS FOR YOUR WIFE I THINK IT WILL WORK AND I AM TRYING TO TALK MY WIFE INTO USING IT ALSO.

CANT BEAT THE PRODUCT AS MY WAIST WENT DOWN AS MY BODYWEIGHT WENT UP AND MUSCLE MASS WAS ADDED- NICE WAY TO SPEND THE OFFSEASON

IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES IT PLEASE POIST RESULTS AS I AM WONDERING IF THE PAIN WAS JUST ME OR IF OTHERS WILL EXPERIENCE IT- ALSO WOULD LIEK TO SEE SOEM ONE TRY IT ON THEIR BACK AN DOTHER AREAS

hitmeoff said:
Julio, same Julio from AB? If it is, nice to see you here bro! If not, well nice to meet you too!

Heres how you wanna do this Lipostabil thing:

THe kit comes with 5 - 5ml vials, you use 1 vial per session.

You divide the dose into 10 .5cc shots with your slin pin.

now shoot each .5cc in the area you wanna loose the fat, space out your shots by about 2cm each to give you an nice even effect.

You will experiance some pain and swelling which should go down within a few days (though physique said it never completely went away until he came off). When you feel your ready for another session (3-5 days later usually) repeat the process.

Im gonna order this soon, i have some nice A-Cups ive been wanting to get rid of for the last 25 years ;)

Hey bro, its nice to see some familiar faces, i made my way over here from AB a while back and now spend most of my time between these two boards. Good luck and make sure you keep a log for us when you start your lipostabil adventure .

wow! seriously thinking of doing this myself, but interviewing a few nurses to do the injections, so that can do lower back. Where do you get slim pins from, and how much is the stuff from labcorp? thinking of buying from zipmed as don't live in US and need everything for this. assuming labcorp only send you lipostabil and not needles, procaine etc.

Back