Story behind your username???

us·er·name

ˈyo͞ozərˌnām/

noun

an identification used by a person with access to a computer, network, or online service.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

we need to keep this going.

I had just started a Ed.D. program and growing up I was always called a big teddy bear, and the year I was born.

I've always hated chihuahuas. I grew up with a pit, german shepherd, chow, and a rotti. One day about 10 years ago my mom got herself a chihuahua and I fell in love with that little booger. I now have two of my own. Life is strange :)

BigA from pro muscle was/is a member here, and I was deciding what to make my username, so I went with the other end of the alphabet, BigZ.

lot of cool names and reasons behind them. wouldn't have guessed why. i figured presser was because he liked to press weights. powderguy, i thought it was because he brewed his own gear. i never heard of yellow snow ale, first thing that popped in my head was don't eat yellow snow, lol. sorry about that brother. leatherhead i already figured was a marine.

anyways i am nobody and here's the story:
This is a little story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.
Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done

i am nobody, because i do the jobs that anybody can do, but nobody does.
as for my board name that has to do with what my wife called me on several occasion for two different reasons.
she called me a polar bear, because i ran so hot in the winter that i would open a window in the bedroom in my sleep.
she said she could tell when i was having considerable pain due to service connected problem, that i walked like a gorilla.
so pgb. you put it together.

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Loved the Anybody, somebody nobody story lol, never heard that in all honesty!

But I have no idea still what PGB stands for lmao lol, and the thread is not guess what my username means, lol, plus im not feeling real sharp today and now its bugging the shit out of me, so what does it stand for? otherwise , ill lay out a PGB acronym for you, lol, pussy girl boy ? Puny Gerbil Balls?

Yeah I think ill go with that one “PUNY GERBIL BALLS”

calling on Puny Gerbil Balls. Come in, can you hear me Puny Gerbil Balls? lmao

Burrfoot1313 - talk about the Dragonlance Chronicles. brings back memories. I love working out and love reading books. i should search the local library for these chronicles. what a flash from the past.

This thread gets few and far action.

My name is simple... I grew up with Nova being my first car.. I think I was 14. Had several of them, some for parts - I think all could have been considered parts car - and at one time had 2 running at a time, switching plates between the mean straight 6 and the small block 350.

The cars were primer black and behind the wheel , the car and I become know as Black Death due to my crazy driving and all out adrenaline moments.

luckily 70 Novas are a Muscle car as well.. would suck to be known as 70 Volvo..LOL

So. Muscle car - 70 Nova ...

Back