((((((((((SYNTHETEK PRODUCTS))))))))))

I never jump into conclusions but now after testing most of Synthetek products for over three years, I must admit that for me they are the best on the market. And believe me I have try everything before. No wonder that are the only company in the world that for unhappy customers they going to refound double the purchase price. Such a statment it got to be backed up by quality in order to stay in the bussines. And they are.

Big A I sent a couple questions to the sales email you guys have on the website, is that the right one or do I need to send to the admin one you posted here? Thanks

tilla52 said:
Big A I sent a couple questions to the sales email you guys have on the website, is that the right one or do I need to send to the admin one you posted here? Thanks

Email the sales email addie in your country.

I think if it's that good, send me a cycle for free (cept for shipping nd handling) and if it lives up to the hype, i'll send a check......

texzen123 said:
I think if it's that good, send me a cycle for free (cept for shipping nd handling) and if it lives up to the hype, i'll send a check......

what kind of shitty attitude is this? how about you pay like everyone else

Back