The Dudes #1 fan

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I'm on day 3 of my depletion and to say I'm pleased is a massive understatement. I just didn't have to stamina to take any pics after my 20min pump up. Down to 25g of carbs a day since Sun and start carbing up Thurs. Weight is at 209 and I am beyond shredded.
That being said my girl has done her own mini diet with me to help me for the last month and look her best at the show
My Angel
78f692bb.jpg

I've given it 110% and couldnt be happier with what I'll be bringing to the stage so let the cards fall where they may. I'll try to get some pics up Fri before my Sat show.

can't wait to see your results bro! also, your lady is absolutely gorgeous. hope you two are satisfied with the work, and that it pays off with some proper placement.... :gold:

Your wife is serious too, she is looking real fit and very pretty too, good job man.

Thanks. I had to put up the picture since she is really looking awesome and I couldn't have done it without her constant support. Today is my last day of depleting. Weight this morning was down to 204. I'm packing and getting all my stuff ready today to leave tomorrow morning. I've pissed out so much water that I'm dizzy. Between carbing up and the little steak and other things as I get closer I'm expecting to come in around 208 or so. Of course I'd rather be bigger, but what I'll be lacking in size I'll make up for in conditioning. Most of the people going and helping me are staying in the same hotel, so my condition can be constantly monitored. Nap time now.

ok, ok your wife is hot...we get it...lol

now lets see some pics of you...I want to see the dude in contest shape...

here is my hot wife for ya...

ok next wife please...lol

35226_1500473761137_1512966337_1281805_1924701_n.jpg

My new girl...going to see her in 2 weeks!!! She is going to be moving to the ATL! She will be doing the USA with me!

here is another one for you...lol....just thought I would share...LOOOOOOOOOOOVE fitness models and figure girls!!!

35226_1500473681135_1512966337_1281803_4120039_n.jpg

Damn! The guys on here do well!
Former my ex wife is a Pro Figure Competitor (I've ranted and bitched about the story for years so I'll save the members from hearing it again) she left a bad taste in my mouth from all of that.
Today I'm supposed to do a final mini pump workout. I'll see if I can get some pics although I'll be 100% depleted.

Former my ex wife is a Pro Figure Competitor (I've ranted and bitched about the story for years so I'll save the members from hearing it again) she left a bad taste in my mouth from all of that.
Today I'm supposed to do a final mini pump workout. I'll see if I can get some pics although I'll be 100% depleted.

I dated an IFBB pro figure girl too...didn't last long. Her ego was bigger than she was...when I broke up with her she couldn't believe "YOU ARE BREAKING UP WITH ME???"

Here is a pic of my fav. girls..sarah and our 6 year old gracey...She is a handful at times...lol !!!

yes pics please....

Damn you all and these pics, seeing these makes me wanna go slap my gf
hell yeah bro!! I just threw my GF of 3 1/2 years in the dumpster today..... Sick of that controlling always have to be right, bitch!!!

Back