Think The Rock is all natural??

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I think he's just on a little protein

552359_10151110079088103_317389667_n.jpg

The rock is def on. He has put on alot of size for the new BB movie him and Mark wahlberg are doing. Hell Mark has put on quit a bit of size himself.

hell yea he's on, I mean come on just look at him. If you cant tell well then I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona , or would you like to buy a bridge in New York, excellent earning potential

hell yea he's on, I mean come on just look at him. If you cant tell well then I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona , or would you like to buy a bridge in New York, excellent earning potential

Haha

I smell what the Rock is cooking and it smells like Fina and Alcohol swabs!

Guys I would bet the rock is on some of the best human grade gear there is..along with some killer HGH...he looks AWESOME, and down right SWOLE ...!!! I think that is great, he probably is having the best time in his life. To be able to really train hard and heavy, and be big for movies is what he really wants to do...I bet he hates it when they tell him to lose size for a movie role...I know I would....Can you imagine the movie producer saying to ya, "Hey I need you to be aobut 260lbs and hard lean as hell, here is a doctor to get ahold of, so you can get all your supplements." wink, wink...lol !!!

Guys I would bet the rock is on some of the best human grade gear there is..along with some killer HGH...he looks AWESOME, and down right SWOLE ...!!! I think that is great, he probably is having the best time in his life. To be able to really train hard and heavy, and be big for movies is what he really wants to do...I bet he hates it when they tell him to lose size for a movie role...I know I would....Can you imagine the movie producer saying to ya, "Hey I need you to be aobut 260lbs and hard lean as hell, here is a doctor to get ahold of, so you can get all your supplements." wink, wink...lol !!!

I'd love to have a blood transfusion with him about now

Back