Tren Side Effects

cybrsage

Full Access
I have read a good deal about Tren and its side effects, but I am wonder what sides people ACTUALLY get - people who really use it, not just what COULD happen. So, with that in mind, if you have used Tren before, please tell me the side effects. List both the good and the bad, please. I am trying to learn a lot about Tren, which someone once called "The Devil's Juice". He said that is because it is either a raging beast from Hell or a beautiful seductress, depending on any given day. :)

Oh, also say if the sides were with Tren-A or Tren-E - though I am not sure if that matters in the end.

Sides are loads of sweating especially at night! More aggression. Anxiety at times as well.

The benefits far outwieght the negatives though if used right! Most people use too much and thats when the nasty side effects occur. Tren ace is extremely potent even at just 50mg every other day which is plenty

insomnia , paranoid horny all the time ready to ....k anytime lol high bp could be controlled easily , cardiovascular fitness gos down

now for the goodies , increased strength , increased confidence , great pumps , more vascular , hardness

For me, I only got a little bit of insomnia, felt hot constantly but didn't sweat so much. Other than that, I just enjoyed the transformation.

selling your soul to the devil...Tren is the best supplement that can really transform your physique but comes at a price.....my wife calls it divorce in a bottle....you become emotionless meaning you don't care about anything other than working out....you will lose it at a 90 yr old lady at the gas pumps because she's taking too long. to say you have a short temper is a total understatement, aggression at its finest but the benefits are amazing. the other sides you can work around......sleeping pills for insomnia, valium for anxiety and a fan blowing on you at night for night sweats.......its a love hate drug for sure.

Eswol you nailed it for me brother. I almost get a divorce every couple weeks on it! It really makes you so consumed with bodybuilding it's all you care about. I just have all these crazy songs I listen to at the gym in my head. Hardcore rock. It makes me snap at the smallest things. I could drop a fork and I will yell wtf!!!! Throw it in the sink and by this time my face is beat red. Now imagine when my wife complains or something that's actually more aggravating! Lol. It's tough to control it. Other than that I get night sweats, sweat all day and am always hot.
I do cardio with no problem. My body changes almost daily with size, vascularity, hardness and new muscle striations. Gives me great sense of well being. I have to relieve myself with sex or masturbation at least three times a day. Strength and intensity at the gym is at a whole new level. Watch a branch warren video and that's how I workout. Sure I'm forgetting something but the good out weighs the bad as long as I can stay married. I can be really mean and the next day I realize it and spend a week apologizing. Until a week later and it happens again. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweating all the time, some aggression, sinus gets worse, acid reflux through the roof-bear in mind that my tren usage was pretty high

quit tren and switched to deca, now on deca and mast

I really didn't mind the sweating and insomnia. It was the barely - and I mean barely- controlled aggression that got to me. One sideways look from they guy in the car next to me made me want to rip his head off. No more tren for me.

Suicidal Suicidal Suicidal Anxiety Suicidal Anxiety Fear Fear Fear Anxiety Deeeepresion Night sweats Limp Dick. But a hard body. Those were simply my sides.

I sweat like crazy, and it's a stinky sweat. Like stinks worse than normal sweat for me. My fuse gets a little shorter. That's about it for me.

I Weeze like someone worth asthma at the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Broad I'm sleeping with thinks I'm going to die and wants me to get checked. I'm not telling her the real reason.

Also my hips sorta catch when I sit for to long and I'll sweat a little at night but not much and just around my neck. Tren E hits my so much harder wroth these than A that's for sure.

These guys are spot on one thing for me Tren makes me a raging sex machine unlike others where they loose the drive. I will agree just in 4 weeks of Tren your body changes so its noticeable to you and not just everyone else fixing to start mine in just a few weeks can't wait.

Back