Tren Side Effects

Eswol you nailed it for me brother. I almost get a divorce every couple weeks on it! It really makes you so consumed with bodybuilding it's all you care about. I just have all these crazy songs I listen to at the gym in my head. Hardcore rock. It makes me snap at the smallest things. I could drop a fork and I will yell wtf!!!! Throw it in the sink and by this time my face is beat red. Now imagine when my wife complains or something that's actually more aggravating! Lol. It's tough to control it. Other than that I get night sweats, sweat all day and am always hot.
I do cardio with no problem. My body changes almost daily with size, vascularity, hardness and new muscle striations. Gives me great sense of well being. I have to relieve myself with sex or masturbation at least three times a day. Strength and intensity at the gym is at a whole new level. Watch a branch warren video and that's how I workout. Sure I'm forgetting something but the good out weighs the bad as long as I can stay married. I can be really mean and the next day I realize it and spend a week apologizing. Until a week later and it happens again. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On Tren A or Tren E?

Hey guys trying to get a good begginer cycle any suggestions? Thanx

You would do better to start a new thread and post up your stats training diet etc. But I will say my first cycle was a simple Test e 250 mg a week and it really was a game changer for me. 10 week cycle

Smh lol Didn't know!! The thing is I have but always reach an dead end.. it pss me off

It's fine bro just look around search the forum lots of board sponsors to take a look at. As far as a cycle goes post up some info and guys will chime in and help guide you first things we need age experience and stats like weight bf% also how is your diet. start your own thread though you can go to top left of this page where it says post new thread and start your own you can title it cycle suggestions and guys will help

Insomnia, sweaty mule at night, better have pussy on tap, irritable, paranoid, bye bye cardio. I need some more caber.

Anthony check out the MC forum sponsors for your question, always best to support a sponsor who helps sponser MC the best BB site on the net with solid advise from guys who live / lived it...there are some real good companies on here that can help you with your question.

Some of the side effects are heavy breathing, Insomnia, reduction in appetite, night sweats.

Tren insomnia hits me bad. I dont get the appetite reduction, but night sweats come early in the cycle for me then mellow out. And the aggression goes up. Little things set you off, and its hard to calm down for me when I get pissed. Tren sides give you Hulk anger!!

Back