Unlock Your True Potential with Our Premium Steroids - Shop Now!

we've already had several people on here accuse you of scamming what's the deal with that

many guys I've talked to in the industry say to watch out for your products giving them abscesses and other problems

Hello everyone, :cool:

Let's be honest, who among our competitors asked you to post in our thread?

We are very grateful for your interest in our company. We are ready to break into this market and offer the best solutions.

Regarding the history of our site, the domain was registered on 2015-10-04. You can verify this information officially here: https://www.whois.com/whois/mymonsterlabs.com.

We simply haven't been selling openly; we've been working with suppliers. ;)

The most interesting part is that I will send one free order to one of the moderators on the forum.

We will soon achieve seller status here, so there's no need to worry.

Thank you for creating such a buzz; I am very pleased with the warm welcome. :love::love:

Best regards, MyMonsterLabs

Last edited:
Hello MC it’s been a while since I’ve been active here. Hello Presser, jimbosmith, gandhisays how have you guys been? I like the upgrades on the site very cool 👍

I’d like to make a post on my experience with MyMonsterLabs. A few weeks ago after I placed my order in a few hours I received an email with this pic of tracking and postage. In all the years dealing with the sponsors on the boards that’s the fastest ever! 🥇 Gold Medal for that for sure!

IMG_2740.jpeg

And for Int very fast about a week! 🥇 Another Gold Medal for that! The pack arrived in a bubble wrap envelope with the vial boxes wrapped tight.

IMG_2741.jpeg
IMG_2742.jpeg

I’m one jab in with the Test E and butter it went in smooth and no pip. I’ll chime in on how it’s going.

@mymonsterlabs seems just fake honest up, like something off about him

We are very grateful for your interest in our company. We are ready to break into this market and offer the best solutions.

Regarding the history of our site, the domain was registered on 2015-10-04. You can verify this information officially here: https://www.whois.com/whois/mymonsterlabs.com.

The most interesting part is that I will send one free order to one of the moderators on the forum.

Thank you for creating such a buzz; I am very pleased with the warm welcome. :love::love:

having a domain for years does NOT mean you are not a scammer dude lol come on
you can selective scam which is what you doing likely

Hello MC it’s been a while since I’ve been active here. Hello Presser, jimbosmith, gandhisays how have you guys been? I like the upgrades on the site very cool 👍

I’d like to make a post on my experience with MyMonsterLabs. A few weeks ago after I placed my order in a few hours I received an email with this pic of tracking and postage. In all the years dealing with the sponsors on the boards that’s the fastest ever! 🥇 Gold Medal for that for sure!

View attachment 24264

And for Int very fast about a week! 🥇 Another Gold Medal for that! The pack arrived in a bubble wrap envelope with the vial boxes wrapped tight.

View attachment 24265
View attachment 24266

I’m one jab in with the Test E and butter it went in smooth and no pip. I’ll chime in on how it’s going.
fake ass review bro wtf
sounds like you are a shill for monster labs

you speak english dude?
we saying mymonsterlabs is a selective scammer NOT warm welcome lol

listen you come off as someone hard to trust thats the problem

unless you are approved i consider you a scam artist with a fake domain

wtf is right, what happened to this place? It used to be MC for musclechemistry now it’s MC for mesocity!
I posted some pics and gave some feedback on my td.
@Durro what happened? you have the same IP as mymonsterlabs @mymonsterlabs
you clearly are the same people
you think we stupid?
shame on you for doing this fake scamming and fake reviews like this bro

you should be ashamed for supporting scammers

Back