Unlock Your True Potential with Our Premium Steroids - Shop Now!

@Durro you not a moderator right? so we dont know who you are, you seem like a vet
and if you run with @mymonsterlabs tell him to stop being rude to the community

you joined a while back to the old MC, we are upgraded now
and monster labs acts shady as hell so we dont trust shady guys

he doesnt even answer properly
There we go now we’re talking. Thx for the explanation now I understand the changes. I tried contacting the now no longer admin and the new one should give you mods the tools to delete spam threads and posts just a suggestion so things like this don’t happen.

There we go now we’re talking. Thx for the explanation now I understand the changes. I tried contacting the now no longer admin and the new one should give you mods the tools to delete spam threads and posts just a suggestion so things like this don’t happen.
@Durro arent you the guy who owns @mymonsterlabs ? seems your stuff matches
no need to shill for a scammer

if you open supporting a scammer thats fine
but so far only evidence i see is monster labs selective scams and no proof he's legit

you have evidence otherwise?

@Durro arent you the guy who owns @mymonsterlabs ? seems your stuff matches
no need to shill for a scammer

if you open supporting a scammer thats fine
but so far only evidence i see is monster labs selective scams and no proof he's legit

you have evidence otherwise?
Evidence? Do you even read post in threads or do you just ramble on? I posted that I received tracking the fastest ever and posted the pic they sent me in a email. Then I posted a TD pic of the products I received about a week later..

No he didn’t! Because you believe I am him and I’m responding to this round and round senseless nonsense. So may this Meso sister board prosper!
@Durro why do you share IPs with him them? if you're them
or you rep for them?
no problems if thats the case but be open

faking it is like scamming

It’s impossible for us to have the same IP addresses—this simply isn’t realistic.

We will soon receive seller status.

As a gesture of goodwill, I offered to send a package to any moderator for free, so they can see for themselves that we operate with integrity.

It’s impossible for us to have the same IP addresses—this simply isn’t realistic.

As a gesture of goodwill, I offered to send a package to any moderator for free, so they can see for themselves that we operate with integrity.
@mymonsterlabs i dont trust you just seems so many things off about you

and if you not on the same IP range maybe you use VPN sure

but you going to be an approved seller? ok surprise me maybe possible

but right now you dont fit well in my book

when will that be? im not even seeing ANY real customer touchdowns from you or pics

Back