updated pix-4weeks out

i have used test-sust, cyp, prop for the first time precontest. fina quite a bit lately. i will throw in winny/primo during pre contest as well as little bit of t3 and clen if i have it on hand. i have been using Jacked for my eca my whole pre contest this year. but normally just test off season-i have never gone over a gram. i have not used eq or deca. i got nothing from d-bol but i have used anadrol a couple times for 2 weeks at a time. i started competing 2 years ago and been using stuff off and on for about 2 1/2 years. i am finally gonna get it all together this off season after my shows and get really big.

Dude I was just looking at your pics, and a girlfriend of mine was around. She wanted me to post that SHE (not me) would fu(k you. I should hook you too up. she's 5'2" 120, and the shiznit. Ask BigShug, he'd fu(k her!

Friggin' great all around bro! Especially love those quads and back, chest is pretty good too. Awesome.

pictures are generally put up as a critic, so maybe I would work on a tan. That's really all I could say you needed. O and I would loose DPsquat somewhere, he's always hold'n people down lol Keep up the good work!

hold him down

sheeeeet! this is a big boy people! i have met him numerous times and will accomplish the goals he has set! I look for him to take it to the next level in 2004..

Saks said:
Dude I was just looking at your pics, and a girlfriend of mine was around. She wanted me to post that SHE (not me) would fu(k you. I should hook you too up. she's 5'2" 120, and the shiznit. Ask BigShug, he'd fu(k her!

aaahhh shit man, who is she, who is she??????:confused:

HOLY SHIT!! you got it going on, yummy ;)

great work and good lluck on your shows!

BEL :)

saks, lol guys that look like josh dont need somebody to do his set-ups. He's got women doggin him more then he wants.

YOu're damn hot josh. That first pic is gunna kill a lot of kittens. :p

thanks for all the compliments from everyone...sugga-you make me blush lol. i should have some 2 week out pics up sunday-hopefully, you can see a difference in definition/cuts.

ive always loved this pose and i must say you do it damn good :D

BEL :p

Attachments

• 4 weeks-side chest.jpg
    4 weeks-side chest.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 886
josh said:
thanks for all the compliments from everyone...sugga-you make me blush lol. i should have some 2 week out pics up sunday-hopefully, you can see a difference in definition/cuts.

After my other roomies saw your pic, all of them are framed now!! ROTF!! Ill tell them we'll be in heaven again in 2 weeks. :)

HOnest though, good luck in your competitions. Youre building a big fan club here.

Back