Valentines day gift Ideas

Lol that was coooooold, lol. nice though, but if I wanted a cumback i'd wipe it off your moms titties 8P

If your willing to dig her up do what you gotta do but Momma jokes are old and out of style, just like yours lol
Ok anyways enough jokes..back to the V-day stuff lol

You don't want to get your girl something everyone else is giving her bro, be different lol
JK brotha

This is more important than you think. Girls talk even if they aren't the gossipy type. I never do flowers or chocolate for B days or Valentines Day. I got Silk a nice Citizen watch for our anniversary and she wears it everyday

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Since it's so close I'll share one of my Block Buster options. Swarovski crystal jewelry or figurines. Most people have pet names or jokes or memories involving an animal, flower, etc. Check out the Swarovski stuff. Very nice

Last V day I got mine a shane company 3 karot diamond pendant and a $500 gift card to her favorite store (she buys shoes, clothes and perfume there, Macy's) and we had sex in every room of the house lol

You are correct though, women talk and will tell every woman what you got her---still think the chocolate anus is a good idea? lol

4fbc5d35077000738c4b8001a62dcfec.jpg

9a986344d4e4446727b2fefc387fc83c.jpg

http://www.edibleanus.com

I don't think Silk would care what the chocolate was in the shape of... she LOVES chocolate

lol that's awesome..My girl doesn't like chocolate shaped like any body part or small animal lol

I would advise against this for valentines day, the only reason I say that is, think about all the fat single loud bitches that will be in this movie theatre just drooling, yelling and screaming with all their other fat single friends. I thought about this as well, but then got to thinking a little deeper and figured it might actually be a turn off haha.

you can watch it on Movie Tube.cc, great site...thanks Presser

So will u and ur also have no practicial use :) Buy her a vibrator even a cheap one lasts at least 5 mins b4 it dies.

- - - Updated - - -

Valentines presents vary girl to girl. Get em what they like. Dude I think Silk wouldn't mind some IGF1 : D

- - - Updated - - -

Valentines presents vary girl to girl. Get em what they like. Dude I think Silk wouldn't mind some IGF1 : D

The g/f and I are going to take it easy this year and go cheap since we have some big financial events coming this year. I am planning a picnic in a nice park and to go see a few things downtown that we don't normally get to see, Museum's etc, she and I both enjoy this sort of thing. After that come home cuddle on the couch and watch some chick flicks or comedy, Massage, and about 10 to 12 orgasms for her, and a couple for myself.
Excellent!

Back the original post of Gift Ideas, well I took my wife into the jewelry store and she got a nice diamond heart necklace and a nice chain for it, she bought me a nice leather watch box since i collect watches, and of course i had to be my own Valentine yesterday and bought a nice tag yesterday as well, lol, what can i say i couldn't resist.

Kids got ton of Mickey and Minnie Mouse stuff, Valentines Mickey and Minnie dolls, chocolates, etc...

And were going out to breakfast this morning with the twins, and then we will be spending our day here http://www.jellybean-jungle.com lol, should be fun!

Hope everyone has a great Valentines day with their significant other, and last but not least…..May you all get laid!

Back the original post of Gift Ideas, well I took my wife into the jewelry store and she got a nice diamond heart necklace and a nice chain for it, she bought me a nice leather watch box since i collect watches, and of course i had to be my own Valentine yesterday and bought a nice tag yesterday as well, lol, what can i say i couldn't resist.

Kids got ton of Mickey and Minnie Mouse stuff, Valentines Mickey and Minnie dolls, chocolates, etc...

And were going out to breakfast this morning with the twins, and then we will be spending our day here http://www.jellybean-jungle.com lol, should be fun!

Hope everyone has a great Valentines day with their significant other, and last but not least…..May you all get laid!

A Tag Heuer? Post some pics.. I don't have enough watches to say I collect them, but I really like them. I've been eyeing a Bulova Precisionist that will be my next watch. Silk got me a new knife for Valentines day, but it hasn't arrived yet. It's very nice. It's a Benchmade with carbon fiber handle and S90V blade

Very nice bro sounds like a fun day with the family, then more fun with the lady later. I checked out those watches too sick!!! little pricey for me right now but I would love to have a nice watch, maybe in a few years.

I finished making my girl some chocolate covered strawberries at about 2a.m. watched a few episodes of some shows since I couldn't sleep, then went in the bedroom fed her one, and got it in already at 4a.m. know its going to be a good day when the getting laid starts that early.

A Tag Heuer? Post some pics.. I don't have enough watches to say I collect them, but I really like them. I've been eyeing a Bulova Precisionist that will be my next watch. Silk got me a new knife for Valentines day, but it hasn't arrived yet. It's very nice. It's a Benchmade with carbon fiber handle and S90V blade

That's a great gift, I lost my benchmade on my last hunting trip unfortunately, awesome blades.

Yeah I like bulova, I have two bulova, 2 movado 800 series, an omega, and now a tag aquaracer , and I started out with Kenneth cole watches honestly many years ago I had a few nice KC and then just started collecting them. I feel naked without a watch on my wrist! I figure they're something I can pass down to my son one day.

i didn't know you were into watches like that to, pretty cool and good ones hold their value so I figure why not if its something I can pass down.

Next at on my list is a breitling and then maybe one day a yaht master (maybe lol)

heres the one I bought yesterday

http://us.tagheuer.com/en/luxury-wa...cer-300mchronograph43-mm-black-steel-bracelet

Back