73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Oh and the wife made out like a bandit yesterday lol, so i donna wanna hear shit for buying myself a watch lmao ,

heres the next one i want:

[h=1]Breitling Cockpit B50 EB501022/BD40-176E[/h]

Yeah I like bulova, I have two bulova, 2 movado 800 series, an omega, and now a tag aquaracer , and I started out with Kenneth cole watches honestly many years ago I had a few nice KC and then just started collecting them. I feel naked without a watch on my wrist! I figure they're something I can pass down to my son one day.

i didn't know you were into watches like that to, pretty cool and good ones hold their value so I figure why not if its something I can pass down.

Next at on my list is a breitling and then maybe one day a yaht master (maybe lol)

heres the one I bought yesterday

http://us.tagheuer.com/en/luxury-wa...cer-300mchronograph43-mm-black-steel-bracelet

I love the AquaRacer. I will have one someday. There are also a bunch of Omega's that I like, but I dont see one of those in my future.
This is the Bulova I want. I will have it in the next two months

Knives and watches are really very close for me, but I can afford a quality knife far easier than I can afford a quality watch. I do alot of research before I purchase a watch. Passing down a watch is an awesome idea. I wish I was given things like that. A knife or watch that Silk gets for me is so much more special than one I buy. I've spent a little over $1000 on knives so far this year and there are only maybe 2 out there that I still want so I think it's time to step up to a nicer watch. A nice watch is the coolest "Jewelry" item a guy can have.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That Tag looks fantastic! Pictures don't do it justice!! I actually have a picture of that exact Breitling stored on my phone because I liked it so much. Back when I thought I would do better on this lawsuit I had dabbled with the idea of getting Silk and I matching Breitling watches

Dude thats a bad ass looking Bulova, i like the tough durable classy look! And yes a nice watch on a man is like a strand of pearls on a lady lol, I can't tell you how many times people comment on my watches, and i think mostly cause you don't see men wear watches anymore,

As for knives, well my parent ruined that for me lol, i use to be into knives but not nice collectable types like you like I'm sure, but i use to buy all kinds of knives, chinese stars, and well my parents took them all from me lol, otherwise maybe i would of gotten into nicer ones like you like. I actually still own a nice butterfly knife i hid from my mom when she tok all my knifes away lol, it was my favorite and i cut my fucking hands/fingers way too many times learning how to use it for her to just take that shit, so i hid it and for some fucking reason still have 20 some odd years later lol,but other then that unfortunately the extent of my knife collection ends with the kitchen cutlery lmao

And i don't see a yaht master in my future either, so don't feel bad brutha lol, unless i chop off someones hand lol

That Tag looks fantastic! Pictures don't do it justice!! I actually have a picture of that exact Breitling stored on my phone because I liked it so much. Back when I thought I would do better on this lawsuit I had dabbled with the idea of getting Silk and I matching Breitling watches

you know whats funny, it was my least favorite in the case until i tried them all on, and then i liked it the most once on. My favorite of all though is one of the Mavado's 800 series I have, something about it is just kick ass and its one of the cheaper ones, go figure.

I actually wear most of my watches upside down, so it just looks like I'm wearing just a bracelet. It just feels comfortable with some of them like that.

Oh and i wish i could get my wife into watches, I've tried but its not her thing , but i always wanted to get matching watches for my wife and I, i think thats kick ass! She only wears sports watches if at all,

Back