*Valkyrie* *Huge LOTTERY give away* Pick as many times as you like!

Tren really doesn't make me sweat too much more during working out but I get Hella night sweats hah and crazy dreams but that ephedrine makes me sweat to the point of headaches and my heart rate goes through the roof. I couldn't imagine doing cardio on this shit!

Looks like we got our first random prize winner! Congrats tbj9000 you got all 3 numbers. Shoot me a pm and let me know what kind of oil you want to try.

- - - Updated - - -

Jolt and d12hazz I hope one of you guys win the grand prize. You two have certainly keep my thread bumped. Lol.
Stay tuned for more random prizes. I'll pick a different states pick 3 at random times.

Tren really doesn't make me sweat too much more during working out but I get Hella night sweats hah and crazy dreams but that ephedrine makes me sweat to the point of headaches and my heart rate goes through the roof. I couldn't imagine doing cardio on this shit!

Are you drinking it or injecting it? I like IM injections in the delt but you gotta start low.

Haha excellent! I tell you what the free Trend and Ephedrine I won are amazing. Iv'e never sweat so much working out in my life. Not to mention my bench just climbed from 315 for 4 to 315 for 8 in a matter of a month granted I'm running Test Deca and (Anadrol up to yesterday) as well but my strength shot up almost immediately from the Trends Base and Ephedrine combo

- - - Updated - - -

Who doesn't love free gear?!!! This site is amazing no other site I have come across runs so many legit lotteries!

Im glad you got to try the combo. About half the tren base is crashing due to the cold weather. I may have to take it off the menu until the weather warms up.

Looks like we got our first random prize winner! Congrats tbj9000 you got all 3 numbers. Shoot me a pm and let me know what kind of oil you want to try.

- - - Updated - - -

Jolt and d12hazz I hope one of you guys win the grand prize. You two have certainly keep my thread bumped. Lol.
Stay tuned for more random prizes. I'll pick a different states pick 3 at random times.

Oh sh*t! My blast is coming up, gotta see what I can add.. Clean your inbox.

Last edited:
Back