weight room accomplishments

• Thread starter Thread starter WeirdAl
  • Start date Start date
W

WeirdAl

Just wanted to start a thread where people could share any accomplishments from the weight room! Personal bests, or just the best in awhile :D

I'll start - got 465 x 1 on deadlifts yesterday! Previous best was 445, and that was awhile ago

On Bench...
burned out my pecs on 225lbs for 30 reps on Monday after doing a 6 set pyramid up to 455 for 3 reps......

425 6 REPS FLAT BENCH/ 375 6 REPS DECLINE BENCH / REVERSE HACK SQUAT 1350 MAX 10 REPS WITH MY FRIEND ON TOP /SHRUGS HAMMER STRNGTH 720 6 REPS ... REVERSE GRIP BENCH PRESS/TRIS 325 8 REPS..........HEAVY DAYS TWICE A WEEK

LIGHT DAYS ARE WITH MY GIRL COMBO OF MACHINES LIGHT BARBELL

HEYSKWOOD ... MY OPINIION THAT IS AWESOME DUDE 225 FOR 30 REPS F------ AWESOME

Last edited:
This isn't meant to be a contest... I'm doing it for motivation!

I got 315x5 on flat bench, almost got the 6th rep. Up from 4 reps last week :D

I picked up the hottest girl alive at my old Gold's Gym (before I was married) that was my greatest feat in the gym as of yet.

405 x 4 full re-set deads today. (slipped disk back in Feb '03)

275 x 4 incline yesterday 315 x 5 flat bench too, then 225 x 15 to burn out.

last year was good for me
500 lb bench
600 lb squat
605 lb deadlift
no supports other than belt

315 on free weight should press for 5 reps

I judge my progress by my weights if the weights or reps are not increasing it is time to change

You are either getting stronger or weaker you never stay the same

405x6 front squat
545x5 deadlift - full reset...personal best is 610 and that was a looooong time ago
315x12 flat bench
185x7 straight bar skullcrushers
185 x ? upright rows

I dunno, I seem to be making consistent gains...hopefully I'll be able to laugh at these numbers by the first of next year, baby

YEAH BUDDY!!!!!

Choke03 said:
I picked up the hottest girl alive at my old Gold's Gym (before I was married) that was my greatest feat in the gym as of yet.

How heavy was she? And are there hotter dead girls at your gym (since you made a point to say she was alive)? ;)

Back