What do you do for arms?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I love this. Like if I them them my "secert" workout, their arms will grow.

People are just getting on my nerves lately with their Q's. :angry:

just take it as a compliment and just say years of hard work,dedication, and discipline. people are envious and dont realize how much work it actually is. I wish I could eat like you do with the carbs. I am super sensitive even with complex carbs.

For me its when I grip the crapper during my moring dump. That's what really gets the bis and forearms growing.

I get this all the time. When I honestly tell them what I do, they look at me as if I was lying. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Poeple are like sheep nuk, no mined of their own. the shephard is the leader but the wolf makes his own moves!!!

Tell them it's all from multi vitamins. I tell people the dumbest shit when they ask stupid stuff like this....

just take it as a compliment and just say years of hard work,dedication, and discipline. people are envious and dont realize how much work it actually is. I wish I could eat like you do with the carbs. I am super sensitive even with complex carbs.

uhh, Nuk what do you eat for your carbs:mad:
sorry I couldn't help myself

Well I asked what you were doing for lower back specifically because i noticed growth. I was just kinda inspired by how much thickness you had put on and was wondering what you might have changed. My calves are like 19.5 and when I tell people I don't work calves they think Im lying. All I do is cardio on incline on the treadmill and mine grow.

Back