What do you drive

Got a newer blazer, dont like it.. I got the bad apple, I am selling it and getting Mustang Gt or Cobra. I am looking at 96-98 year. I am getting something after 95, I love the 5.0 but I have a computer system that I payed close to a G for, that reads error codes in all car makes after 95.. Looks like a 4.6 for me, any got a 4.6 mustang.. Goods... Bads??

Right Now i drive a 96 Honda Accord LX

I'm saving up for a 2002 Lexus SC 430 that i'll buy in May of 2003 More than likely.

Cyber

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but...Vipers suck. Go ride around in one on a hot day. The exhaust is so hot that the AC won't even keep the car cool. They are annoyingly loud inside the car and ride like a fukin wagon with wooden wheels. My freinds dad has one and he totally hates it. I mean its fast and everything but not worth the money......456

Hmmm thanks for the info. Never heard of that, but if it's true than well I should be looking or a new dream car.

Last edited:
alice250 said:
Got a newer blazer, dont like it.. I got the bad apple, I am selling it and getting Mustang Gt or Cobra. I am looking at 96-98 year. I am getting something after 95, I love the 5.0 but I have a computer system that I payed close to a G for, that reads error codes in all car makes after 95.. Looks like a 4.6 for me, any got a 4.6 mustang.. Goods... Bads??

Why not a 99 so you can get the good heads on the car. They flow alot better

just order a 2003 jeep TJ.. 4 liter.. wheels.. auto.. air.. hard top.. hard doors... sound bar... should be here in 3-4 weeks.. then i got 4300 usd worth of gear to put on it :D

For whatever its worth if youre ever close to Charlotte look me up. I am a sales manager/finance manager at a car dealership in Monroe NC. Pontiac/GMC/Buick!!!!! I get to drive whatever we got, right now its a Denali XL!!!!!

alice250 said:
Get a 99 or better bro, you'll be stocked with almost 40 more HP! And they are easy as hell to mod up!! Trust me!
I've got a 98 Mustang V6 w/mods!

what i'd like to have someday as a weekend car is a 93 corba with 20k or less in miles.... red.. i wouldn 't get in trouble with that.. lol or a 427 cobra.. rep or real

Swolen said:
I drive a bright fucking yellow 2000 Jeep TJ w/a lift, awesome sound system, etc.... Spent over $9,000 in accessories alone and I'm no where near done :D

Isnt that what jeeps are all about

JEEP>>>>>>J.ust E.mpty E.very P.ocket

I drive a 95 yj. 4.0/5speed. It is bone stock right now but is gonig to go through a growth spurt in the near future.

I pick up the new front and rear axles in about a month. :D
I am looking at throwing about 5,000 into it to start with and that should get me started down the right road.

Damn --

2 harley's

1999 FLHTCUI -- slammed and stripped down -- cool bagger -- just did a big bore kit and a set of woods cams -- sweet.

2000 FXSTD - (Deuce) Lowered 3" with some mini apes --

The crates:

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (supercharged v-6)
2002 GMC Sierra 4x4 Z71
2002 Ram-Air trans-am

Last edited:
I drive a Lexus IS 200 Sport.

Thing is its a company vehicle and not personally owned.

You asked what i drive though, not what i own.

Back