What is the Heaviest Weight you have used doing close grip bench press?

tren alone cycle ?

Nope, i just got back on some Test E and little tren. Hadnt juiced in over a year, did some really stupid high dose cycles back in college and needed some time to get my receptors cleaned up. Im talking 2 to 3 grams of test for damn near a year straight kinda shit.

i keep my wrists to where i can touch my thumbs tips to each other if i stick them out i would say about 6 inches for me as well.

i keep my wrists to where i can touch my thumbs tips to each other if i stick them out i would say about 6 inches for me as well.

Thats too close for me, it hurts my wrists as well when i get that close

315 for 8 on a regular bench not smith machine. Though I think tomorrow I will give the smith machine a shot.

Used to be able to get 405 for 6-8 reps on anyday with close grip. Tri's are one of my better strengths, now bi's are a totally diff story.
The other night I used 70lb db for single arm over head tricep extensions, and pushed them out for 10 reps ea arm! I am gear free also. Just cant wait to get on!!!

Big JC

Well I can update this now. Im working out with 185 close grips easy so I have definitely surpassed my previous amount. LOL

305 for 12......now like 225 for 10. I have developed tendonitis in both wrists and my right elbow! Getting old sucks!

245 for 2 sets of 6 reps on the smith machine. Wish I could still do them on a regular flat bench but everytime I get around 135 lbs or above my right shoulder partially dislocates..dammit LOL. I've had it partially pop out and go back into the socket 14 times give or take since I was a kid..so the ligaments in there must be pretty stretched out by now

315 for 35 reps i didnt think i would get that many i was on fire that day haha. heaviest was like 405 for 10. all before i had elbow surgery and had most of my cartlidge removed from football injurys and intense training like that on PK's big mistake!!!

Back