WHAT TYPES OF THINGS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN A NUTRITION STORE

You know what you can't find around my area, and I have a Barnes and Nobel. Is anabolic references. You have to order the damn things in, just a suggestion.

I think the first think i what to see is suplements for free ..lol

Well clothes , belts , apparel , gym equipment is some nice ideas

Best Regards
Big

lots of chics sitting on those old couches.for the advertising give the local paper a call make up a flyer with your location,specials etc on it run a bunch off and have them put them right in the paper for you.I did this when I owned my gym and it worked great, always did it around christmas and new years.Got tons of people to sign up for a year contract or 6months and only saw them a couple of times after that FREE MONEY!!

clothes, supplements, finaplex, lutalyse and other farm products and human grade injectable b-12 also with sryinges and a musclechemistry hat

Paint the store name on your back like a boxer to advertise.
Just an idea, but put scientific article abstracts that test some of the products you sell on the wall. When people see stuff in writing they will buy anything.

u should charge a membership fee which would allow members to get like 10% off. The members will always come back because of the 10% discount and you will generate a lot of revenue from the membership fees. PPl will really listen to you after looking at you since you know your shit really well. A few hot chicks at the register helps too:D

Back