what would U get??

muscleitis

Banana
if you could only get 3, maby 4 bottles of gear, and unfortunally trens not an option right now, what would you run?
never tried sus250 so I'm leaning that direction.

A prescription (from doc of course) of prop ran at about 12 - 1500mgs /week

Last edited:
I would have to say prop as well, since your only gonna have 4 bottles it will kick in faster then anything longer acting.

Sust 250 or 325 is the only way to go. Shit is fckn unreal!!!!!:flex:

Man you guys and your sus. I never really have cared for the stuff. And I never thought Presser would pick sus over prop, that's just weird. You sick buddy? All that new fucking poundage making your speeedos too tight?

Man you guys and your sus. I never really have cared for the stuff. And I never thought Presser would pick sus over prop, that's just weird. You sick buddy? All that new fucking poundage making your speeedos too tight?

I was speaking for him not me,lol, I love prop over any other test hands down, but i also like sust 250 a close 2nd place but only because the sust 250 i get has a different breakdown of test that makes it better then the conventional sust, atleast it does for my liking anyhow

I was speaking for him not me,lol, I love prop over any other test hands down, but i also like sust 250 a close 2nd place but only because the sust 250 i get has a different breakdown of test that makes it better then the conventional sust, atleast it does for my liking anyhow

I know what blend your talking about and im excited to try it soon. Its definitely a bit different and i think for the better.

Back