What would you not do?

• Thread starter Thread starter WeirdAl
  • Start date Start date
I wouldn't get into that "Crush Fetish" thing where the guy whacks off while watching a chick smash bugs with her feet thing. Some people out there actually do that. Try a search on "Crush Fetish"

(How can you guys not like the money shot??? dumping jizz all over a lady's face is like the coup d'grace [sp?] at the end of a match. lovely!)

-j69

Wow. BFL is actually moral, too. Perfect body and good moral character. Obviously a great catch for whatever woman you do marry or are married to.

Since, I read this again, I'll follow the rules:

I don't have any interest in being the recipient of or the giver of a "Hot Lunch" (defined: one person takes a dump on the other's chest and the other eats it up.)

Yep... definitely no interest there.

-j69

bigshug - you didn't follow the rule!

BFL - how do you define "sexual intercourse", if you don't mind me asking (so what could you do)?

I wouldn't let her choke me. I know some people like to be choked, but I have this aversion to people's hands on my neck!

I only responded to follow the rules. And the topic is what we wouldn't do, I'll leave it at that. Sexual intercourse - the act of permforming sex. Should I define sex too? :) Lets just say I try very hard to control my urges, and my urges are huge. Is there a drug to DECREASE the urge? Oh wait... I think they call it sex. never mind.
BFL

At least someone follows the rules, lol.

The most important rule:
1) If you read the thread, you have to post 1 thing, even if it's "there's nothing I wouldn't do". Don't post that unless you really mean it, though!

I also would not choke my partner as part of a sex act.

OK, I read it again, so I know bigshug will enjoy anothe response from me. Um... I wouldn't give nor receive a "Dirty Sanchez". (defined: while having sex, reach around and stick your finger in your partner's anus, pull out some feces, and wipe your finger across their face under their nose - giving them a crap moustache).

Yep. Wouldn't do that, either. How about you, bigshug? *smile*

-j69

I would not let a woman toss my salad.....but I would let certain famous women use a small strap on on me if it gave me the opportunity to get it on w/them...and hell no to snowballing!!!hmmm I will read again and post more!

What do you mean by "tossing your salad?"

No way I could handle the strap on. *shudder* I gues if it's worth it to you for the famous bang. SHe better be hot as hell, tho!

Um...... I wouldn't engage in acts of cocrophilia. (getting off by dirty things - especially used tampons, etc.)

-j69

japan69 said:
What do you mean by "tossing your salad?"

-j69

Means having the 'ole brown recluse eaten out......

In the words of Samuel L. Jackson in "True Romance" - shiiiit, I eat EVERYTHING - I eat the p*ssy, I eat the butt - EVERYTHING

I would not eat a girl out that is on her period.

For those of you who aint into the salad tossing (her doing you), you don't know what the fuck you're missing. Simply outstanding!

Especially if you just got done with a nice 45 minute cardio session and you did legs! No, that actually I would not do. I couldn't put another human being through that, lol.

But I'm serious about the salad tossing, it's great...

jaywooly said:
I would not eat a girl out that is on her period.

For those of you who aint into the salad tossing (her doing you), you don't know what the fuck you're missing. Simply outstanding!

Especially if you just got done with a nice 45 minute cardio session and you did legs! No, that actually I would not do. I couldn't put another human being through that, lol.

But I'm serious about the salad tossing, it's great...

I didn't want to say it out loud, but I must agree....have had a few girlies that liked the 'ole shug enough to partake in the tossing of his salad....weird at first, I really didn't know how to feel about it. AAHH, love makes us do strange things sometimes.....

A friend was telling me a story about a buddy of his who, when HE first had it done to him, started out a little apprehensive but before he knew it had both legs pulled back in his hands moaning like a freakin'......well, like someone who moans a lot, I dunno

No dirty Sanchez, no hot lunch, none of that. I think it is all covered in scat anyway.
Watching 2 girls snowball me would be the coolest thing in the world!
I wouldn't have anything to do with under-age girls. I'm pretty much a "to each his own" kind of person, but that deserves a horrendous beating at the least.

Back