What would you not do?

thanks for the info on the salad tossing. never heard that term. I've done it to chicks a lot. I don't have any problem with lubing up a chicks ringhole with my tongue before she gets the shaft. As long as she took a shower and cleansed well, it's all good.

Don't like it done to me. No offense at all to those who do like it. If you like it, enjoy it. No worries. But for myself, it feels gay.

So.. that's my "I wouldn't do" here... I don't let chicks eat out my bunghole. Many have tried, and all got a quick reprimand.

-j69

If getting you asshole licked by a hot chic is gay, call me Boy George!

Wait a second, I'll reconsider my last statement.

Yep, strike that, you didn't see me here...

I eat the butt (clean only)
No shoit! Period!
No red wings!
No Snowballing
No dead people (although my last girl friend didn't do to much)
did I forget anything?

The whole baby-in-diapers wouldn't work for me. I'd diaper her if that's what she wanted, but it'd be too over the top for me. I don't think I could go for changing a soiled diaper though. Done that hundreds of times, being a dad and all. Now that's some toxic stuff what comes out of a baby.

Saks said:

No dead people (although my last girl friend didn't do to much)
did I forget anything?

YEAH, you forgot to mention the wheezing sounds she made.....bwaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Still, to this day, I didn't think you'd ever get her naked....just didn't seem like something she would've wanted to do

No underage girls either... definitely not. I agree 100% with badger!

dammit, now I'll never know what the hell "dirty sanchez" is cuz I'll be in Texas for the next two weeks

definitelt beastiality...

i guess the sex would be good but then you'd have to walk all the way around the critter to make out with it.

Besides me coming in contact with my own cum (snowballing), dildo/strap on (in MY ass), crap/urine (on me, maybe her if it was a one-nighter), animals and maybe a few other things, I'd probably be up for anything.

Hell, you only live once.

bigshug - read above - I explained what Dirty Sanchez is in own of my earlier posts in this thread.

Dammit... now I have to think of something else I wouldn't do... and I'm running out. well...

what wouldn't i do? Um...

no underage boys!

-j69

(When you guys say no underage girls... underage as in what is legal where you live? Personally, I've never gone below 17 that i know of... although there was 1 hooker in bangkok that may have been 16. *shrug* Didn't ask, but legal age there is like 13 or something...or was at the time. Actually I much prefer older women. Mid 30s women are much more appreciative, and not so annoying)

No boys PERIOD!! whatever their age.
Well, maybe WeirdAl, but I'd have to be really drunk. :laugh:
(and yes, that is just a J/K)

I wouldn't do a threesome involving a guy.
Intimacy with my guy wouldn't include sharing him with another person..

I would never do anything sexual in front of my parents.

If I could somehow do that and they not know, maybe, but NOT with them knowing while it was going on.

CROWLER said:
No wanking while watching a guy give a dead guy a dirty Sanchez at his own funeral.

What a prude!

I would not do any basic instinct opening move. IE kill someone while I was cumming.

Back